“Not a fan”

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not a fan”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been into this store 3 times over the last 4 years and every time I just leave shaking my head. Talking to the people there makes me feel like they are doing me a favor when I'm looking to possibly buy something. In not a fan of this place and its the closest gun store near my house. Plenty more helpful places that sell guns in Las Vegas.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MichaelNovelli

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a fantastic time here best couple of hours you could spend - my husband did the Full Monty and I had the three gun package - the expert (sorry don't remember your name) was amazing mad us feel very confident and in safe hands. My husband had had guns in the past so was already very good but had the chance to shoot guns he would otherwise never get hold of the best being the Desert Eagle he loved it. I had only had an air rifle so was a little worried I would be rubbish but no way I was brilliant with the 38 special getting a bulls eye every time so the instructor signed my targets which made my day.
We got t-shirts to shoot at and keep and took lots of pics. Great morning out of gambling would do it again and again and again.

Visited May 2013
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“What an experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i went after a reccomdation from the taxi driver, they had packages to suit everyone so we both felt looked after. My wife shot automatic hand guns for 60 USD whilst i shot a mixture of machine guns, revolvers, automatic hand guns and a shotgun for 160 USD. A great experience in a safe and friendly environment.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holy cow!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Cody was the only staff member who knew anything. The owners were all idiots and their guns way over priced.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Michelle J
Mountain View, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Good guys and fun automatic weapons.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've been to LV Gun Range three times and they have a good crew at reasonable prices for all the ammo you go through. Fired a thompson that had been in WWII Europe. The UZI is very cool. If you show expertise they work with you but you don't have to know anything. They set it up and all you do is aim and pull the trigger. Good fun for all.

Visited January 2013