“Hidden Gem”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We were getting hungry and just wanted to find a place fast! The food was fresh, flavorful, and unique. We were surprised that it was much more than just Thai food. They had Pho and even dim sum.

1 Thank Kim N

Boulder City, Nevada
“Stellar service & yummy food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

It was my second visit here & worth the drive from Boulder City. Our server was a friendly young woman from the Phillipines who helped with menu decisions. Love their egg rolls, most popular being #7 on the menu. Had a fried rice dish & the vegetarian Pho with tofu. Everything was hot & fresh & portions are generous. Great to have a clean & friendly place for excellent Vietnamese food. Don't be fooled by the "diner" appearance, it's authentic!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nancy b
Slovakia
“My personal #1”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been coming to this place for nearly 5 years now. This place is consistently excellent. The service, the food, always clean bathrooms. My husband and I always get the same stuff, spring rolls, pho and vermicelli with pork sausage and egg roll, young coconut juice and thai iced tea. It's always delicious. And the price is excellent as well.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank StefiSlovakia
Boulder City, Nevada
“Good Vietnamese closer to home!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our first visit here after searching for good Vietnamese food without driving to Spring Mountain. It looks just like a retro diner from the parking lot but the food is authentic Vietnamese. I was prepared for the service to be unfriendly from other review sites I'd read, however, it was quite the opposite. They apparently have fairly new ownership and the staff was both helpful & friendly. I was accompanied by a novice so we made fairly generic choices & tried the Lemongrass Grilled Chicken and a Vegetable Stir Fry with rice, as well as an order of the fried vegetable eggrolls. The eggrolls were served with romaine & cilantro to wrap them in and a light tasty dipping sauce. We both loved them. The Lemongrass Chicken was good but not memorable but the veggie stir fry dish was delecious. I found the place ecclectic and pleasant and will definitely return to try more dishes and especially the Pho.

• Visited September 2012