“HUGE! Royal Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Ranked #217 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
“HUGE! Royal Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I think its the biggest buffet in Las Vegas and its situated in Caesars Palace. They make sure that you get Royal treatment. I am a vegetarian so I was not sure what to eat so I asked them what all I can eat. Immediately I was greeted by a chef there and the way he gave the tour of the whole buffet I thought I should eat here every day! So many varieties! But I am disappointed that it doesn't have Indian food included. Tourist who dont mind spending $30+ do go and enjoy the buffet!

Tip: During peak time the price of Buffet reaches $60+ so beware! Plan accordingly.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“For me the best buffet in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was surprised that the Bacchanal Buffet in Caesar's Palace does have standards. We were a group of eight and tried the dinner Buffet for around $40 per head. It adds up close to $60 with tips and taxes added on to the bill, but still found it worth it. They put emphasis on quality and not only quantity. There are some very good Chinese dishes in addtion to japanese, Italian and western fares. Their dessert buffet is of a good standard. The only complaint that I have is that the volume of the music is a bit loud for my taste. It has a pleasant atmosphere with tasteful modern funishings.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SiuMui
Chicago, Illinois
“Superb buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

On a busy day you'll need to go early and get in line or get a ticket for a time to return later. You'll also have to pay more than most buffets in Vegas. We payed the up-charge to the Buffet of Buffets, and it was well worth it.

One of the best buffets I've ever been to -- they have a great selection of crab legs, sushi, asian food, and much more. The only area where I think they could improve slightly versus some other buffets would be in the dessert section, but they were still very enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014
San Jose, California
“Worth the wait and money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Pricey but worth it. Went on a Tuesday night so the wait was not extreme. The food was great and the selections were all across the map. Best dim sum I have had. The seafood was fresh. The best thing was the juice bar. I had like 4 guava juices. So refreshing when eating heavy food. Will be back.

Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Best buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This buffet is incredible. I don't usually do buffets, but gave this one a try on day one and was hooked. Worth every cent, unless you eat like a bird on vacation.

Visited June 2014