“Still A Winner”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Ranked #212 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Still A Winner”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've been to this buffet several times over the years and it still surprises me how good this is. It really is one of the best buffets in Las Vegas. It is a bit pricey, but you really do get a very high grade selection with enough variety to satisfy any palate. The serving trays are constantly replenished and rarely will you find one empty. The dessert station is amazing. You can make of meal of just tasting one of everything there. The waiters are attentive and remove used plates from your table quickly. The decor is modern but nicely lit and very clean.

There may be a wait on most nights, but it isn't too bad and they now give you a timer device so you can go gamble and come back in a little while.

Definitely go there one night and pig out.

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Great Buffet Option”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We arrived on a weekday morning at around 10:15am. There was no line and we were seated within 5 minutes.
I was pretty impressed with the various stations and the selections available.
It was great to fill up on traditional American fare and omelettes and then choose some sushi and stir fried beef! The fresh smoothies and fruit were delicious and refreshing too.
Rather than devour the dessert station I filled up on savoury but it certainly looked great.
The service was superb too with plates being cleared away promptly, quick drinks and the waitress going up to collect food for my wheelchair bound friend.
The cost was only around $20 each which I thought was good value.

1 Thank BennyBlue
missouri
“Fantastic Buffet”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I'll preface this by saying that I am not an overall buffet fan; in fact the only two I've gone to have been in Vegas. We decided to try this one and opted for a 'late lunch'. The hostess led us through, explaining the different stations as we went to our table. We requested a booth and they were very accommodating. We were there during a weekday and the line was not long at all to get in. The stations were amazing. Freshly prepared food everywhere! You could watch them shuck the oysters; make pizzas; carving station was amazing and on and on. We lasted through the turnover to the dinner menu and now here comes the crab legs, lamb chops and more! And I haven't even mentioned the huge chocolate covered strawberries at the dessert station. . . .we finally forced ourselves to roll out of there, but it was definitely the one meal of the day that I won't forget. The service was excellent too.

2 Thank triptraveler18
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent spread ..... ok food”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

There is a wide variety of cuisines, and lots of food. The atmosphere and the service was good. It was Sunday and the lines were very long. Luckily they have the technology to text you when it's close to your turn so you can go do other things instead of just stand in line. The Asian and Mexican stations were my choices and The desert isle was scrumptious.

Everything tasted ok ........ I personally prefer the Rio carnival world buffet. It's as good a spread, variety and the food is tastier.

If you are only going to try one then I suggest the RIO CARNIVAL BUFFET over this one !

2 Thank TrazengaZ
Toronto, Canada
“Very Over rated!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We just returned from Vegas and dined at Baccanal Buffet on Wednesday night....very disappointing!! We were looking forward to this place given the reviews and photos...but the food looks better than it tastes!

The food was luke warm at best, the quality of many things (meatballs, ribs, desserts, cheeses, gelato) was sub par...best thing offered were the oysters and shrimp....they have cut things from the menu (eg. Fried chicken in little baskets)...For the price you pay ($50 pp for dinner), there are many better options in Vegas. The only buffet I will ever go to again is the Bellagio Champagne Brunch on Sundays at the Jasmine restaurant...amazing quality, service and overall experience.

We will stick to a la carte dining at some of the fabulous restaurants in Vegas.

Save your money and time.

3 Thank Apassionfortravel11

Been to Bacchanal Buffet? Share your experiences!