“Lots to choose from”

Ranked #231 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food is very tasty, plenty of variety, hot & cold crab! Desserts are amazing!

Long wait time. If you want to bypass the long wait, pay $15 per person more than the dinner price!

There are newer reviews for Bacchanal Buffet

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I love to travel, read reviews and watch the travel channel. Yes, its a little pricey, but its not every day you get a treat! We had a great waitress that was on top of the drinks! The only reason i give this a 4 is because once her shift was over, we got a new waiter. Boooooo!!! Refills slowed down & plates were not being picked up. We had a great private seating area that was for our party of 13. The food is Amazing! Down to the dried apricots my cousin would not stop eating!! The desert.. Omg! I needed to fit in somewhere. From crepes to mochi everything was Amazballs!!! Im glad I didnt miss this One! P.S i fell the night before, at the emergency that morning getting my ankle splinted & i tell you, part of me was sad I couldnt walk freely around the buffet.. So next time in Vegas.. My excuse is gonna be.. I need a Do Over! ;)

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The price of this buffet will never encourage you to take the chance to have one of your meals here...but if you just decide to "invest" a little summ and go you'll never regreat it!
My boyfriend and I went for breakfast and had a remarkable experience!
At the cashier you are given, together with the receipt, a tiny weird "gummy tool" that at the moment is appearently unmeaningful: you will find out later it supposed to protect your thumb and pointing finger from the heat whenever you'd handle hot plates...oh my god! At the beginning of the line you can choose between several types of freshly made fruit smothies, all of them no sugar added and delicious! Close by you will find a choice of fresh fruit, cottage cheese and yogurts. Continuing on the line, it deserves a mention the "pancakes window", where you can get your choice of lovely baby pancakes - classic or chocolate chip or ruby red- nicely piled in a hot little pot (yes, is time to use the tiny cute "weird thing"!). All the eggs, meats, salads and vegetables are prepared in ready to eat portions and -besides tasting amazing- look really good! In a separated isle, finely built as a "castle of enchantement", the desserts shine and call your name! Impossible to resist to such reasonable portions and such a big variety: you can even find no sugar added brownie bites...and having one little square will not destroy your health while you indulge!

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Very Expensive... But we'll worth the money if you like seafood.. And variety. We paid $100.00 for 2 people. I would recommend gambling using your players card,(to gain points and get money taken off your bill) then eating at the buffet... So maybe save it for your last meal before you go home, since its pricy. Hope my info helps :)

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

It was absolutely best buffet in my life! Service was great and everyone was so kind. You can grab and eat ALL kinds of foods from all over the world. Dessert was so great!! With many flavors of icecream and ice-mochi! You can find lots of pies and cakes too! Yummy :p Strongly recommend one

Been to Bacchanal Buffet? Share your experiences!