“Not Enough Time”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Arizona
“Not Enough Time”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Excellent buffet even though pricey. Sorry that we had to wait on such a long line and very unhappy about people who paid an additional $15.00 on top of the $50.00 price to get ahead of the line. The food is delicious and the variety is abundant. This is my second buffet in Vegas, the first was at the Paris a champagne buffet. I named the review the above because we were trying to eat before we saw Celine Dion, so we had to rush a bit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Greenville, South Carolina
“One of the best buffets ever!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am not a huge fan of buffets but I love when I find one that is off the charts. The Bacchanal buffet has the most variety and quality food of anywhere on the Vegas strip. From Steak, veal, salmon, crab legs, vegetables, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, and I don't have enough time to name it all but trust me when I say it was awesome! Worth the money and walk (or ride).

Visited July 2013
Vaughan, Ontario
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I believe we paid roughly $40 each and enjoyed a very nice afternoon of selecting and trying many different and tasty items. Must trys: potatoes in truffle oil and the shrimp in what looked like gritz. Everything was so good and in little prepared portions that you just carried away, which I appreciate over other options.
Great sliders and I appreciated the cucumber juice.....nice addition. I highly recommend it!

Visited June 2013
Albany, New Zealand
“Caesars Palace got it wrong!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are a regular traveller to Las Vegas and done mind spending money on good food and restaurant's.
We took our parents with great excitement and the experience was poor. The food was not presented well, poor selection and queues of people. The service was slow if at most times disinterested in getting us further drinks. I cannot believe that Caesars spent so much money when a smaller less expensive buffet such as Rio was some much better in quality and range of foods.
We would not go to this restaurant again!
Stick with the older buffets or treat yourself to the Stirling Brunch at Ballys!

Honolulu
“Expensive”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Dinner July 17, 5:00 p.m. party of 8. Eleven year old son had to pay adult price of $57 (with tax and mandatory 18% tip for groups of 8 or more). Okay the food was good, and they had a very large selection of desserts. But it wasn't my best buffet dinner. I don't think I was able to eat $45 worth of buffet food. I do appreciate a $45 steak in a steak house, but I realize this buffet still has to limit the food quality to make a profit. The mochi ice cream was a nice touch, but the ice cream filling had ice crystals and the mochi was on the thin side.