“Great breakfast, Good Dinner,”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Ranked #212 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast, Good Dinner,”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ate at this buffet 2x and enjoyed it very much both times. Breakfast was great. I had red velvet pancakes with strawberries and vanilla frosting, melted in my mouth! I also enjoyed the fresh selection of juices and fruit. I also had a yogurt with fruit that was delicious. Not to mention the coffee was good and came with some thick creamer. I think my fiancé tried almost everything, and loved it. Every other word out of his mouth was "try this". The service at breakfast was so-so. Dinner was good too, just not as great as breakfast. I had dessert first. The carrot cake and cake pops were fantastic. I Also had lamb and beef brisket and liked both of them. Jake at 8 plates of crab legs, so they must have been good. Not huge but delicious none the less. Service at dinner was also so so. I would say compared to other buffets I've eaten at this one is top 3 in Vegas.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Better than your normal buffet”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was of very high quality especially for buffet food. There was a great variety of food from italian, seafood, mexican, american and asian. Better than any buffet I have had in Australia. The service is also very efficient. The plates were removed very quickly. The food also never felt like it was sitting there for very long and the people serving were very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overprice and so so food”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try out their dinner buffet after reading the rave reviews on Yelp, the dinner was $45 which was higher than what I have read in reviews and there was no sign posting the price anywhere so you only found out about the price at the cashier. We read about their king crab and stone crab in reviews but it was no way to be seen, the first time we asked about it we were told it needs to be special ordered and we should pick it up in 30 mins, 30 mins passed we were told the crabs were still being delivered. The third time we asked about it we were given a plate of snow crab claiming that was king crab. All of the food tasted pretty average, deserts was a disappointment as well.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the wait or money”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went here on a Wednesday evening around 8pm. I waited for 45 minutes to get. The cost with a tip was $54. The food was luke warm at best and tasted just like any other buffet on the strip. Nothing special here. Save your money.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Best Buffet Ever.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Visited Bacchanal during a 5 day vacay in Vegas. Wife and I were shocked at the length of the buffet line on a Wednesday night. We left the line twice, but somehow went back. Pricy buffet too! However, both of us soon realized that it was worth the wait and price of admission. Trendy decor and amazing food spread. Blown away...

Visited February 2013

Been to Bacchanal Buffet? Share your experiences!