“Good value”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacchanal Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #235 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I visited Bacchanal with one (1) other person. There was a bit of a line to pay, but the wait wasn't bad, even for 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday. The value of the meal was excellent. There were over a half dozen stations to select from with something for everyone. Everything I tried was delicious, especially the desserts. Service left a bit to be desired, however. Our server was friendly but not very attentive and our drink glasses were empty several times during the meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,071)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ate brunch there on a Friday. We waited in line for about 15min. Initially I had sticker shock but later I realized that it was WELL worth the price. The atmosphere is very pleasant with a modern feel. The food was TOP NOTCH and the selection was amazing. They had everything you could imagine. The only con I have was the waiter who brought by our drinks wasn't very attentive. I understand it's a buffet, but it would be nice to have our drinks topped off without asking. I would eat here again any day! MUST GO

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I got too full and didnt get to try everything
so here are my two recommendations
Cajun Crawdads &
Chocolate dipped strawberries sprinkled in pop rocks

i would pay again in a heartbeat to go back and eat some more!!!

l loved this place, next time Ill try and not be in such a rush and maybe go on say any other night besides Fri :)

Reviewed April 12, 2013

2nd visit to Bacchanal Buffet. Went at 3:00 pm and no wait at all. Food is incredible! Price is high but well worth it based on selection and quality. Between the 4 of us, there wasn't anything we didn't like. Will not disappoint!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Tried to get in while in town in December the week before Xmas for lunch and it was about an hour wait. Went by in April, on a Thursday around 1 PM and got right in. This is the BEST buffet in Las Vegas. If you have been to Bellagio or Wynn and think they are top notch, you haven't tasted anything yet. Live cooking stations, seafood dishes are particulary outstanding. How bout sea bass with fennel and herbs...truffled scalloped potatoes, chicken and waffles, lobster corn chowder, carving station has prime rib, chicken, ham, a variety of sausages.....no cheap space fillers here. Good service and huge desert selection.

1  Thank Leslie W