“Poor service, unimpressed by both servers!”
Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Ranked #231 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Waitress and her assistant spent more time speaking in Spanish to the family next to us. They left our plates, neglected to offer us beverages and seemed to be longtime servers. Disappointed as had informed them that it was our son's birthday. Great spread...poor service

2  Thank viper61
There are newer reviews for Bacchanal Buffet

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Food wise - The Bacchanal was one of our favorite buffets in Las Vegas. It was also the most expensive. Without reservation, their meat station is the best of all other buffet – the Ribeye, Prime Rib and Lamb were heavenly! Although small in size, they offered fresh shucked oysters. I loved the Oyster Shooters. The Seafood Ceviche was excellent. I also enjoyed the Broccoli Cheese Rabe. The finishing cup of coffee was also excellent. Table service, for a buffet, was very attentive and prompt. The buffet stations layout has much to be desired – you need to wander or you might not know there are more stations (the Asian station is in a remote / secluded area). My greatest complaint would be the noise level and muzak volume. It would have been more pleasant if they would easy-listen music, rather than the music more suited for dance clubs.

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ate here last month. The food was good, but not worth price. I would rather save some money and eat at the buffet at the Rio. The place is nice and it has a great atmosphere.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I dont understand the negative reviews, this was one of the best - if not the best - buffet meal I have ever had and definitely worth the price. I tried to go for breakfast but due to my lazy start to the day I only made it to the restaurant at 10:30 so I got to experience both the breakfast and lunch food. The choice is incredibly, there are oysters, fresh cooked/carved meat, chinese food, mexican food, salads and wonderful desserts for lunch and the usual for breakfast. The price is on the high side for a buffet but I honestly think it was worth every penny. With such a wide choice its worth the price and worth queuing to get in....you wont be disappointed

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had heard so many rave reviews of this buffet, including from my wife. "It's expensive but so worth it!" was a common refrain. After eating there, I figured that the reason people give it such glowing reviews is simply because of the vast amount of food, and people subconsciously (or maybe consciously?) think more food = quality...well, Bacchanal Buffet is proof that it ain't necessarily so.

First of all, the layout is terrible. It's impossible to move around because a line from one station will overflow into another, causing a chain reaction of buffet gridlock. As a result, by the time you get to your seat, your food is cold.

Second, and most importantly, the food has practically no flavor at all. The Vietnamese spring rolls were very good, but that's about it. I tried something from every station -- and a LOT of different things, just so I could attempt to get my $50 worth -- and was severely disappointed. Where's the flavor?

I asked for a refill on my lemonade, and what came was cloudy water. When I asked the server about it, he explained that the lemonade syrup (?!?!?!!!!!!) was running out and as a result the lemonade wasn't dispensing properly. (So he didn't think that maybe he shouldn't have served it?)

Overall I really like Caesars Palace, but not the Bacchanal Buffet. But hey, I deserved what I got: after all, I ate at a restaurant that has "anal" in its name.

2  Thank ScatteredFrog

Been to Bacchanal Buffet? Share your experiences!