“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bacchanal Buffet

Bacchanal Buffet
Ranked #218 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is a great buffet, about $30 for lunch but worth it... the food is quality, big selection, carving stations and very good desserts.. Worth a try if you are near Caesars.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Ponoka, Canada
“Fit for a King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

A 20 minute wait before being seated (on a quiet Thursday) and a $48 ticket gets you into the best buffet on the strip.
Phenomenol food. great service. I'd do it again!
Remember to keep room for dessert!

1 Thank grouchycritic
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Went on a Thursday about 10:30 a.m.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We didn't have to wait in a lline at all. We paid for breakfast and ate the lunch foods that were out. Saved a few bucks by doing this. I liked all the food I tried. I loved the sweet tater tots with the candied coating. The service was excellent. Several servers assisted us and they were everywhere. We didn't even look at the seafood. The Asian was good. Seemed authentic, not like I would know. I liked the Italian as well. There is a large variety.
I disliked all the people taking pictures and video of the food, I was there to eat and didn't care if I got in the pics. The place is large, food gets cold on your way back to the far tables. We sat by the desserts, which is what I ate the most of. The orange jucie was awesome. We didn't try any breakfast food. The presentation was good. The employees were happy.
I don't think it's overly expensive if you stay away from dinner time. It's good to try once. Don't think we will go back, just because it's not really our thing. I would recommend it to everyone to try, once.

• Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very nice suprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am not at all a fan of buffets but on a recent trip to vegas everyone else in my party wanted to give this place a try and we were not at all disappointed. The food was excellent. We must have gone at a good time as the wait was very minimal. The desserts were outstanding. It is a little on the expensive side but not outrageous. We definately enjoyed our trip to bacchanal and will probably return in the future. The mexican, asian, meat and seafood were all outstanding and I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited November 2012
Bristol, Virginia
“Impossible is possible - gourmet buffet food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Let me start by saying that I am not a buffet fan of any kind. My husband and I came here for breakfast. It was great gourmet type foods. They do have your typical breakfast foods, but they also had many mini dishes, and unique selections. I may take another time to explore their dinner selections and foods. Service was quick to seat and refill drinks. If you do a buffet do this one!

1 Thank aimcat