“Late night saviour!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Late night saviour!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Delicious pizza, but not many topping choices offered. I found the crust a little too tough for me to bite/chew, but then I have braces. Delicious desserts! If anything, I would recommend that they stay open later.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sandefjord, Norway
“Great pizza and friendly service”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had dinner at Grimaldi during our visit the the Palazzo hotel. The pizza was delicious and the service very friendly. We liked the atmosphere with the red-checker table clothes and, despite it being a chain, it felt somewhat like an authentic Italian restaurant.

The restaurant is located within the Venetian/ Palazzo hotel complex, but you could not charge to your room, but pay the restaurant directly.
The price level was OK.

• Visited July 2013
Uga, Spain
“Why are people writing "great pizza"”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This restaurant chain has a big following. I must say i was not impressed by the pizza, it was sloppy and was nowhere near what should be rated any higher than a 2 out of 5.

Its not cheap - i guess someone has to pay for their marketing.

The pizza i had in the food court was awesome but at Grimaldi's nothing special.

I wont be back.

• Visited October 2013
Nether Whitacre, United Kingdom
“Personalised Pizza”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This Pizzeria is located in the Palazzo Hotel shops.

It's quite reasonably priced for a restaurant here.

The front of house staff were efficient, but could do with being a bit more welcoming.

The pizza sizes are big here! The smallest is a Personal Pizza at 12", small @ 16" and large @ 18"

If you're from the UK, the personal size is just a tiny big smaller then a large pizza from Domino's!!!

Dont worry if you can't finish it though because they are more then happy to supply a take out box for you for the remainder of it.

The pizzas here are all your own personalised make up.

You choose the base, the size and then select from the large variety of topping to suit your taste.This is great as you will also get the pizza you want then.

• Visited September 2013
Brampton
“Best Pizza, i have ever had!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had read the reviews prior to going to Vegas and this place was one I had to try. We did only get take out as we were staying at the Venetian and it was just a few minutes from my room. First off I have to say, i have had alot of pizza in my day in many cities in North America, this was the best pizza I have ever had. We had it 3 of 4 nights there.The thin crust was perfectly cooked, I had extra cheese with pepperoni and bacon. I cant get over the taste of this pizza. they do have few places throughout Vegas. If you have a chance, its worth a try. We stayed at a different hotel for a few nights after. The only disappointment is that they do not deliver.

• Visited September 2013