“Seth Grabel is AMAZING!”

Seth Grabel - Variety Magic
Ranked #127 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: "America's Got Talent" finalist Seth Grabel brings his variety magic show to Vegas. Be amazed and experience Seth’s new twists of illusions and Acrobatics.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Seth was amazing and I especially loved the acrobatics and flips! The music selection was excellent and vast. Loved the dubstep and the rock. The card tricks were awesome and he is very good at slight of hand. I really appreciated the "cane routine". I like the nerdy comedy character but I felt like that segment lingered too long. Loved the segment with the volunteers! Dancers need some polish. Overall, a great show and I would recommend that friends see it too. Looking forward to watching him grow into a big production show in time!

3  Thank Danielle D

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Love the performance. So much better then the other magician out there. Had a great time. The magic routine and the dancing are really great. I love the ballet performance. It was well professionally done. I sat on the first row. What a close up. Would see it again.

3  Thank Carl T
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Seth is an energetic and enthusiastic performer. He really loves what he does and it shows. Everyone will have a great time here! A great way to spend the evening.

4  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Living in Vegas, my family and I see a ton of shows. I took my two youngest children and my mother to see Seth Grabel last night at the Clarion. First of all, Seth was a really nice guy and very appreciative to his audience. Seth's magic and show were unique in the way Seth performed them. I liked the ways he started the show with a little pre show of videos of magicians from the past. Then when the show actually starts, he utilizes magic, acrobatics, and some humor to set the atmosphere of his show. If you are a magician or play around with it, you will recognize some of his tricks but they are presented in a cool way. I have seen many magic shows and I liked this one in particular because of the presentation. It was difficult to foresee what would happen next. My family loved the show. My youngest child actually talked about it the whole way home. If you have not seen his show, I would suggest seeing it. I know I will see it again with my kids.

3  Thank Paul H
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Small intimate show - not worth the "full" price but good at the discount prices. Seth deserves to be in a theater on the strip with a big production behind him.

2  Thank JerseyCityTony