“Costly but neat”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 282 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I tried a package of guns. The first time I held it ever. The instructors we nice. They made me feel safe considering there were other people with guns in their hands. In some cases kids.

I think its like 40 dollars for 20 bullets. Depends on the gun of course but then this is a median average cost that you would spend per gun.

1  Thank HardlyUseful
Write a ReviewReviews (3,992)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Gooo please. No matter what you need to go here. Me and my wife had an excellent time. Battle field Vegas I really wish I could be there right now and then spend a night at the MGM. I never wanted to leave

Reviewed May 8, 2014

A fantastic experience from start to finish. Very professional well informed experienced staff.

We phoned to arrange to go to Battlefield and we were given a pick up time this was very accurate and we were picked up in a humvee by a very friendly staff member who engaged with us all the way giving us snippets of information. On arrival he explained how everything works and wished us a good day at Battlefield.

Once inside we were again met by friendly staff who arranged our package which we had already picked online. They have a huge selection of guns and great prices.

Our instructor Doug came to meet us and gave us a friendly welcome to Battlefield. Safety instructions were very clear and it was time to shoot some guns. Doug was very helpful, polite and informative. After each gun he took the time to let us take as many pictures as we wanted. Nothing was rushed and he was very patient. Once we were finished Doug made sure we had enjoyed our self and asked if there was anything else he could do before wishing us a good day.

We had all the time we wanted to explore outside and take as many pictures as we wanted of all the military trucks, tanks and helicopter. Then when we were ready to leave we just popped back in to let them know and another courteous driver took us back to the hotel.

We enjoyed it that much that we went back again two days later to shoot some different guns. Again our instructor was informative, friendly and helpful. (sorry don't remember his name).

We both felt we were made welcome by every member of staff at battlefield and not only that we felt that these guys really enjoyed their job. They were excited to tell us about battlefield and wanted everyone else to share their enthusiasm.

1  Thank ANG S
Reviewed May 8, 2014

What a place to experience the world of the military. A working museum mostly as you are able to fire the weapons of your choice but at a price. They have the place set up as a museum, but arrange for you to go to a firing range in Hum V's. I think this is cool. Being an ex military, it also brought back memories of my time in the military. They have a Huey displayed that you can walk up to and look in, along with armored vehicles as well. There is a shop to buy about anything weapon related, even ammo, and guns.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Quick call in the morning and pick up was arranged in one of the Humvees. Great experience from start to finish, I went for the seal team package and added an AK47 for a little extra. Really good instruction from James and couldn't have been happier with the trip.