“Incredibly Fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #2 of 258 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
College Station, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredibly Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I were in Vegas celebrating our 25th anniversary and decided to do something different. Wow, were we glad we did. I had never shot a gun before and our personal safety officer Genaro made it so much fun. Not only was he extremely patient with us but he was genuinely excited to train and see me shoot for the first time. He took time between each shooting to take a picture of us with each weapon and he smiled while doing it like it was his first time shooting too. We shared the seal team package and added an extra round to one weapon, this is a great option and there are so many options. As noted, they pick you up and take you back to your hotel in a Hummer. If you have to wait to go into the shooting range they have really nice sitting area with super comfortable couches and chairs. The guys are former military and know their weapons so don't be afraid to ask questions. We can't say enough great things about Battlefield Vegas. This is a must do in Vegas!

1 Thank Thecliffords22

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Its Fun Shooting Guns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great experience ! I was not sure if I would enjoy but once there the staff were very helpful and it was so much fun ! Will go again and want to shoot the bigger guns next time !
They even give you a ride home !

1 Thank Murph_is_thirsty
Delaware
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Came here on April 23rd with my fiancé, it was my first shooting experience. From the time we were picked up at our hotel to the time we were dropped off was an amazing experience.

Everyone was extremely knowledgeable about the guns and they were more than willing to help you out throughout your entire experience. They really helped me feel at ease. As a newbie I was naturally a little nervous but by the end of my trip I had successfully shot a handgun and two sub machine guns!

This is a MUST SEE/MUST DO in vegas. Well worth the money and we will definitely be back next time were in vegas! They made our birthday amazing!

1 Thank Victoria M
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant fun ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Great fun reasonably priced and well supervised and great selection of guns as well as vehicles to take photos on. Would def go again

1 Thank No1jack8
Lake Grove, New York
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Most excellent thing to do in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I visited Battlefield Vegas a couple of days ago and had a blast (no pun intended). They picked us up at our hotel in a humvee and drove us back to the place. Outdoors there are many military vehicles for you to climb in and take pictures, including trucks, helicopter, and tank. My husband chose the Private Ryan package and a couple of a la carte guns and I did the GI Jane package (features a handgun and rifle and automatic weapon that are a little lighter and have a little less kick to them). They provide safety equipment and give you a lesson on weapon safety before you go into the range. The safety officer was very nice and very thorough, giving us a short history about each of the weapons before firing them, which we found very interesting. After firing your rounds, we had the opportunity to take pictures with each of the weapons. When you're done, you can keep your targets as souvenirs. Also available is an inexpensive "target" t-shirt, which you can shoot and keep as a souvenir. There is a small gift area with t-shirts and unusual items (like a rifle bbq lighter that my husband had to have) for purchase, with prices no worse than the rest of attractions/gift shops in Vegas. This place is run very safely. Everyone from the girl at the register to the driver to the safety officer was professional and friendly. Absolutely a must do if you're in Vegas.

1 Thank janeonlongisland