“Amazing experience !”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 282 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed December 2, 2013

thanks very much to Genaro (my safety officer) & Gabriel (Humvee driver)...free cool ride...blasting experience...safe environement...this activity will become one of the most
popular ! i'm Canadian and doesnt agree with public rural gun wear... but this safe facility
seems the best answer to allow people to have fun and frame this activity... 5 stars !

Do not hesitate to take an expended package with at least 4 gun type...a life time experience
not so expensive even at 200$....

Write a ReviewReviews (3,991)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

A friend and I visited this place on Nov 29, 2013. We were initially impressed with the HUGE variety of guns on hand that can be shot - their wide array of gun inventory is phenomenal!!!!!

So we bought two packages, i.e., Seal Team 6 and a WW II package. Total cost, $424.00. Seemed expensive at first, but it was more than worth it; both my friend and myself were able to fire weapons we had never fired before, and feel first hand how the users used those weapons in the past and the present.

No doubt the ammo costs of the two packages would cost $200 alone, so both packages were exceptionally well-priced!!!

Our range assistant/instructor/safety officer, "JOHN" was ever so patient - he answered all our questions and engaged in conversation about the history of each of the weapons we fired (a total of 11 weapons). And, JOHN even gave us advice/tips on improving our accuracy and reviewing our target hits after each shooting episode. John really made the whole 120 minute shooting experience a great learning episode that was very, very enjoyable!!!!!

And when we finished, we were transported back to our hotel (a complimentary feature that was added at the last minute by the facility!). Our driver, GABRIEL, was totally awesome as well, engaging us with a warm personality, an energetic go-to guy!!!

My only dissatisfaction with the establishment was the counter/front desk clerk - a 23-29 year old female who was unfriendly and a bit kurt (don't remember her name, but had a foot injury).

Despite the kurt female clerk at the front desk, our experience was one of such magnitude that we'll talk about it for the rest of our lives!!!!! GO SEE and EXPERIENCE IT!!!!!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My buddy and I had never shot machine guns before. Drew did an excellent job walking us through the entire process and we had a great time.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have two teenage sons who were getting bored because so much in Las Vegas isn't for kids. When I read about Battlefield Las Vegas our boys were definitely interested in checking it out. We were concerned about safety and whether it was appropriate for teenagers. Upon arriving, we met our personal range safety officer, Ron. He provided exceptional safety instructions and detailed explanations about the specific firearms to be used. Ron was absolutely fabulous working with our boys. They had an outstanding time and learned quite a bit too.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Ok, anyone who rates this less than 5 stars must have fallen out of the Humvee and hit their head. I'd give it 10 stars if I could. I have been to Vegas probably 20 times and have done many of the touristy things: helicopter rides, Big Dig, Exotics Racing, all the shows, etc. This tops them all!

We were picked up in a Humvee by Gabriel who made our ride awesome. Think you get looks on the Strip in a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce? Try riding in a Humvee which will get you stares and shouts from everyone ... it was frickin' cool!

I have never shot a gun in my life. In fact, I am terrified of guns. But our Range Safety Officer Livio was super cool and made it fun and safe. I did the SWAT package and was shaking so bad when I started with the Glock that I thought I'd miss the target completely. But he encouraged me to breathe and BOOM - I hit the target. Turns out I am actually an OK shot! I also shot an MP5, a sniper rifle and some kind of shotgun ... Livio walked me through all of them and gave me pointers that made me feel completely comfortable.

My only regret about Battlefield Vegas is that we waited until our last day there to do it. I totally would have gone back every single day of our trip. I get to Vegas once or twice a year for work or pleasure and Battlefield Vegas is now a MUST visit every time I am there.

Thanks, Gabriel and Livio (and everyone else there) for making my first time shooting an amazing one!!

P.S. Don't be cheap if you go --- TIP your helpers!!