“Battlefield Vegas”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #2 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Brentwood, California
“Battlefield Vegas”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

What fun!!! My husband and I decided we wanted to visit a gun shop on our vacation in Las Vegas and found the right one!!! As soon as we entered the door, a friendly, knowledgeable young lady greeted us before the door closed behind us. She took her time and showed us all the packages and explained we could add and adapt any packages of our choosing. She was great! And, then ... Ron assisted us. He was friendly, helpful, patient, informative, easy going and a pleasure to have as our assistant. Everything w/ this business was great and fun. Next visit to LV will definitely include Battlefield Vegas as a stop.. Everything was amazing and fun. Will definitely recommend this place. Thanks Guys and Gals, we had a blast!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Experience of a lifetime!!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

From start to finish this had to be the most outstanding experience of a month tour around California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada!!!!
Huge range of guns to choose from!!! Great tuition on the use of the guns and personal attention made the experience a lifetime event.
The RSO's (especially Ron) were awesome. Really friendly and their enthusiasm with what they do and why you are there turns a great day into an awesome day.
I enjoyed it so much I fired over 40 different guns over 3 days….not sure I saw anything else of Vegas whilst I was there, because of this awesome place, people and of course the centre of it all…..guns!!!!
Cant recommend highly enough, in fact, taking my son and father back there next year specifically to go to battlefield Vegas!!!!!
Best entertainment in Vegas!!!!

Visited October 2013
Edmonton
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Worth the money”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was a fun day. For the very first time, I got to shoot an MP5, UZI, Colt M4 and AK-47. Jon the instructor was competent, knowledgeable and friendly. Nick was our Humvee driver, and he was also awesome. Interesting war machines in the adjacent yard.

In future, if the business expands, if at all possible, I think it would be great to add some moving targets with scenario-based decorated backgrounds on walls. Highly recommend this attraction!

Windsor, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

They came to collect us from the hotel in a Hum V and it just got better from there! We chose a package that enabled us to shoot a number of guns from pistols to full-on Rambo style machine guns.

The staff was amazing, really patient and knowledable about thier stuff! Would highly recommend.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Ron is Awesome!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My wife and I went out to Battlefield and had a blast. Ride with Nick was fun and informative in the Humvee down the strip. RSO Ron was awesome! He was very informative, professional, and made everything seem so simple. Wife got a custom built package and I did the seal team six package. Great way to spend a couple of hours in Las Vegas!