Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM

from $69.99
from $44.00
from $29.99
4,354 results
All reviews range safety officer military vehicles gi jane swat package mini gun shooting range black ops package seal team grenade launcher ex military sniper rifle ear protection automatic weapons range instructor great fun shoot guns desert eagle
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Its funny how I actually found this place. I was staying at Circus Circus and it was right across the street behind the casino. The outside they have some awesome Military vehicles. I walked in and looked around the the prices were good actually for what you get to shoot. The only way you are able to shoot these type of weapons is if you go to Special Forces school for the US Armed Forces. I did the Black Ops package.The reason I did the package is because I wanted to see what an AK-47 felt like. OMG it was awesome and Sexy. I took my date here and she loved it 100%, she wants to go back and do it again. Guys if you have a date in Vegas and want to kill some time. Go here, you will have the best time in the world that money can buy. Just a heads up if you have never shot a weapon like this before you actually have prior service and Reservist/Guards men who will teach you the right way. Best way to lose to steam..

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am from Canada so there isn't the same opportunity to fire the variety of guns that you would in Las Vegas. I bought the "Seal" package which gave me 4 guns to shoot with. 1 handgun. 1 semi automatic, 1 fully automatic and a belt fed machine gun.

My experience started out by having a Hummer come and pick me up from hotel. Once we got to the range, we went through the various packages available for purchase. As I mentioned, I went with the seal package as it gave me the opportunity to fire a variety of guns.

Ron was my instructor that took me out to the range. He showed me how to fire each gun. I appreciated his patience as I am sure I made a lot of rookie mistakes. At the end of firing the guns, Ron took photos of me and the various guns for mementos.

Overall, great experience. This is a must do if you ever thought about firing a gun.

1  Thank Mvitalei
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I'm from England and not having easy access to guns and gun ranges makes this a MUST do activity for anybody from the United Kingdom who is visiting Las Vegas.
I walked straight in and was introduced to Livio, a range safety officer within 5 minutes. After a brief safety lesson and putting on the ear defenders and eye protection I was on the range. I fired the Glock 17 Handgun, the H+K MP5 submachine gun, the Remmington 870 Shotgun and the Remington 700 Sniper Rifle with the S.W.A.T. experience. Not one single miss :o)

Livio was polite, friendly and efficient. He put me at ease within minutes and I felt totally safe with him as my range buddy.

To coin an American phrase... Totally AWESOME !!! and thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank Qwifty
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I just had the opportunity to visit the folks at Battlefield Vegas and let me tell you something, The experiance starts at your hotel when they pick you up in a full open air Camo Hummer covered in Camo Netting. Then they drive you down the strip to their undisclosed location and when you pull up into the front gate there is a helicopter in front of you making sure you are supposed to be there. Then they take you to the check in station or the retail shop and gun range area where you are able to pick and choose the guns you would like to shoot or just pick a package deal. (if you are looking for a surtain gun, just ask they probably have it)
The staff is one of the friendliest groups of people i have ever had the pleasure to meet. They hire Ex Military and Active Military to give you the best experiance possible. and the retail shop has the best prices on merchandise I have ever seen.
And if the little stuff Like Machine Gus, SKS's and MK5's don't get you exsited then they have an out door Secret location out of the city where you can shoot some BIG GUNS! Please if you get a chance and you want to shoot something, please go check these guys out, you wont regret it. Thank you Battlefield Vegas fro awesome time.

1  Thank Chester D
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm certainly not pro-gun and was pretty skeptical coming into this with my friends but it turned out to be one of the best things we did in Vegas. Genard, our instructor as patient and very professional and the whole experience (which lasted about an hour) was as much a hands on educational experience as a shoot-em-up. The location is great, just walk through Circus Circus and the value for money is pretty impressive, particularly if you use the discount coupons in the tourist flyers.

1  Thank Falvoid