“First time shooter”

Book In Advance
More Info
$124.99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #5 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a fun experience. Our "guide" Drew took very good care of us, and made it all feel safe and relaxing. As a first time shooter I really enjoyed this!

Date of experience: July 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (4,399)
All reviews
in 209 reviews
"shoot guns"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2013

When in Vegas, you need to visit this place. Battrlefield, Las Vegas. They are a shooting range, wit over 500 guns!!!

My husband and I selected a package, 3 machine guns!!! We had a fantastic time, I have never fired a gun before, it was great!!

They also have an area near lake mead, so that you can fire a grenade launcher!! Yes i said a grenade launcher and also a 50 calibre gun!!! They also have a helicopter too!!

WOW!! they have loads of packages to choose from, all at reasonable prices, if we visit Las vegas again, we will definitely go back.

They are great and friendly staff. They also pick you up in a Hummer How cool is that!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Wide variety of guns. Just choose the one you like and they will school you every step of the way. Dudes there are ex military (ours was in the marines) and they are extremely nice people, very patient and willing to make your experience a great one. I shot a couple automatic weapons and so did my family. Everyone was so stoked. They let you record and take pictures inside the range which was cool. We were going to take a cab on our way back to the hotel but one of the dudes there offered to give us a ride back on the hummer, i mean how cool was that. Anyway, great service, price was decent, and definitly would return next time im in Vegas.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

It was great! I had a great time. I pay only 29 dollars with a cupon and shoot a MP5. IT WAS GREAT! They let you enter with someone to take photos of you while sooting! It was grest. I will do it again sometime.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were picked up by a actual Hummer that was used in Iraq, then we walk in and all the staff are ex-military. (Something just felt right about financially supporting our heroes who risked their lives overseas for our freedom) They were extremely helpful and courteous and showed us a great time. The prices were on par with every other range as well. Their selection of firearms was obscene! I was basically a kid in a candy store! I am definitely going back again on my next trip to Las Vegas.

1  Thank Jack B