Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM

from $69.99
from $44.00
from $29.99
4,387 results
All reviews range safety officer military vehicles gi jane mini gun swat package shooting range black ops package seal team grenade launcher ex military sniper rifle ear protection automatic weapons range instructor great fun shoot guns desert eagle
Reviewed July 22, 2013

First and foremost, this place makes it a point to try and hire Veterans so if that isn't enough to get you there read the rest... Matt Supnick not only set up a shoot for me and several friends via email with no hassle, but gave us a competitors shooting package at the same price plus some VIP hookups at a few local gentelmans attractions. When we arrived after being picked up by friendly drivers in surplus Hummers, he even said how lame a few of the guns were and substituted more bad-assedness into our package at no charge. The range officers were knowledgeable and insightful and provided al the necessary information for us to get our full auto on and ensured that our group's little side bet with the Desert Eagle was scored. I cant say enough good things about this place. In a time where service has been totally lacking in many different places this place absolutely kills it. If you do one thing in Vegas besides lose all your money, go here and have a blast

1  Thank ryan l
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great experience for our first time. Staff was super helpful and very nice and extremely attentive. They had a good small package since we didn't want to do anything too crazy.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff, assisted my to boys to shot there first machine guns and I was allowed to take all the pics for wonderful memory's. My sons talked more about this compared to the shows we seen while on the same trip.

1  Thank Buckalou2
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went to Vegas for a conference and when I got back to the hotel my husband had the biggest smile on his face, all thanks to battlefield Vegas. He got to shoot guns that he only saw in movies and throughly enjoyed the pick up and drop off in the old school hummer. Needless to say I had to experience it myself. We went the following day and WOW. What an amazing place and the staff is very friendly, instructional and a pleasure to shoot with. The staff handled everything from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Who would have thought there are other fun things to do in Vegas besides gamble and drink!!!!!! Will definitely go back to battlefield the next time I'm in Vegas.
Thanks for everything.
Candice and Bobby

1  Thank Candice G
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Lots of weapons to choose from, good prices and excellent service (thanks Ron!)
I tried the ak47, M1 and Colt 1911.