“Good fun”

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #2 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Good fun, but no accommodation of requirements if you booked a Groupon deal. I went with my wife - she decided machine guns were not for her but they wouldn't let her change to a handgun or offer any kind of alternative, so she missed out.
Would try somewhere different next time.

There are newer reviews for Battlefield Vegas

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We are a Canadian family of four with two adult kids and do not own one gun between us! But we thought why not give it a try? Long story short - it was one of the highlights of our trip to Las Vegas. Very professionally run. Our instructor was patient, informative, and never made us feel like the rookies we were. Highly recommended!

1  Thank davex25
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was at Vegas last week with my colleague. The first day itself I saw the HumVee roaming across the strip and I immediately called them. Within 15 minutes the HumVee arrived and boy what a majestic ride we had. I have been a history buff and geek. I was damned to see the gun collection they had. I fired a desert eagle, an M249 LMG, a Remington 700 sniper and an AK-47. I couldnt get enough of it and before my last day at Vegas I returned back to fire the formidable world war 2 german guns like the K98 mauser sniper and MG42 machine gun. Those were the best days of my life, since I had never dreamed of firing those guns. The most impressive things were the courteous and friendly staff and the trainers who really take safety seriously. I was told that majority of the staff has an army background. I was amazed to see the number of times my trainer checked the empty gun for any stray remaining bullets. And then we were dropped back to our hotel. HumVee ride was like an icing on the cake. I have not been to any other gun places in Vegas, but I bet you wont be disappointed here. Plus you can get some funny clicks outside with the trucks and the helicopter. Good Luck and enjoy Vegas!

1  Thank RedBaron71
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Neither my wife or I are gun nuts but we thought we’d give battlefield Vegas a go based on the trip advisor reviews. It was so much fun. We went for a couple of machine guns and the lady behind the counter was so helpful. My wife is tiny and was worried about shooting a machine gun but the staff were able to recommended which gun would suit her best. We shot a load of bullets and both of us loved it! Afterwards everyone was more than happy to help with pictures or just chat and give advise.

I was expecting it to be full of trigger happy “John McCain [die hard]” types but it wasn’t. The staff were great and only there to help you have a good time.

I would definitely recommend it for all.

2  Thank Dr_dangh
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The best fully automatic weapon shooting experience I've had. The range is clean, high-tech, staff is super friendly, courteous and knowledgeable, and the weapons selection is just unbelievable. The only weapons they don't have (yet) are the newer, hard to get european models (ie B&T APC9) but other than that they have everything you could imagine. They really make you feel a valued customer. I was there twice and will definitely come back. Thanks again Maggie, Nick and Carlos! Sorry if I forgot someone, you guys all rock :)

1  Thank bunbunbun_d