“One more thing knocked off my bucket list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Battlefield Vegas

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #2 of 259 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Earth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One more thing knocked off my bucket list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

On my stag doo (bachelor party) in Vegas one thing I definitely wanted to do was go shooting. This place was opposite our hotel and looked perfect.

We were welcomed in and introduced to the packages on offer. Two of us chose the SWAT package and one chose the Modern Warfare package. We were taken into the range along with Carlos and an arsenal of guns ready to go.

Carlos was friendly and a great instructor. None of us had ever pulled a trigger on anything bigger than a pellet gun before so he told us how to hold the weapon, how to line up sights etc. We all got a kick out blasting rounds down the range. The feeling of pulling the trigger on a Remington shotgun, feeling the recoil in hit your shoulder, and reloading it is rarely matched.

All in all, a great experience and something everyone should do, no question. And if you're in Vegas, the only place to do it is Battlefield Las Vegas. If you're ever in town make it a priority.

10 out of 10. Thanks for making my bachelor party that little more special. Cheers guys.

1 Thank Baggy1981

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Not keen on guns but it was fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My 20 year old son wanted to fire a gun for his birthday despite both of his parent's reluctance to be near such weapons. Battlefield Vegas is very well run with a choice of guns to fire at what are reasonable prices. My son fired a few rounds of a pistol, a machine gun and a sniper rifle - all very foreign to our experience but he certainly had fun. The place is not far from the main strip by taxi, is clean and the staff are extremely helpful and obviously used to and tolerant of first time users. There is an expert with you the whole time and our expert made it very easy for us. If you have the urge, I would recommend this place.

Visited February 2013
ottawa
“World Class True Professionals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I'm Canadian and know virtually nothing about weapons except what TV has "taught" me.
The team at Battlefield Vegas were fantastic: friendly, enthusiastic, patient, dedicated to safety and truly professional.
Carlos was my instructor and had all the qualities i described above. Lots of different choices were available along with many different price packages. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
An unforgettable experience with an amazing group of people.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

One word -- Awesome! The guys there know what they are doing. I have some experience (from 20+ years ago) and my wife and a kid had none. However, we all felt very comfortable there and at the end agreed we'll do this again! This place is #1 on Trip Adviser for a reason,

Preston, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

4 of us went to shoot guns for the first time....we did the SWAT and Modern War packages and let me tell you - it was Awesome!!! Our instructor was so friendly, explained everything, was patient and made us all feel very comfortable!!! Everyone working there was courteous and knew what they were talking about! I had one of my guns swapped b/c I was afraid of the kick-back in my shoulder and that was no issue at all!!!
Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to shoot guns in Vegas....very convenient location (we took the deuce to Circus Circus, then a quick 5minute walk behind the casino) and great prices for what you're doing!!!