“Great fun, safe, professional instruction”
Review of Battlefield Vegas

and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Go to this venue and shoot whatever you want.
Large dispaly area, friendly range supervisors, large selection of guns to choose from.
I shot a Glock, MP5, Steryr AUG and and M4. I picked this place because they had the Steyr and it appears that all the range instructors are ex-military.
My range instructor was Livio. He had good communication, sense of humour and provided helpfully shooting tips and instruction for this first timer. This place also has an out-of-town range where you can spend a day shooting the big toys with your mates.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband went there. They have varieties of guns and easy to go. We drove there only 15 mins. My husband loves it. He chose five guns like Ak47, those Rambo used it in movie etc

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Wide range of weapons to choose from . Professional approach with friendly staff. Older automatic guns jammed some but was sorted out and supplied with some extra ammo to make up for it. Overall one of the highlights of the Vegas trip!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wow. What an experience. So many weapons to choose from. This place is a must visit for any gun enthusiast or military history buff. They offer great packages to select from or you can go a la carte as I did. John, Carlos and Doug we very friendly and helpful. I will plan on visiting every time I find myself in Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very friendly staff. Nice and clean facilities.

They offer the broadest choice ever seen on planet Earth: ask to have a look at the "Fort Knox", they have dozens of weapons of all kind, including real rarities.

Where else do you have an opportunity to shoot in real some rare relics like the STG 44 ?

Battlefield is really the place to go in Las Vegas. This alone makes worth the trip !