“Crisp, High-Quality Photography Every Bride Wants!”

Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel
Ranked #59 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are not your typical, high volume, run-of-the-mill Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Destination wedding packages from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings offer you a full service, affordable Las Vegas chapel wedding and wedding photography packages at our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

How did I find Scenic Las Vegas Weddings? Google, naturally. When I was ready to get married, I Googled something along the lines of "Spontaneous Fun Places to get Married." Of course Vegas popped up more than once. I had never visited Vegas before so I checked out the Google Images. The images that struck me the most were done by a company that stamped all of their pictures: Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. The images of the bright and dazzling signage at the infamous Neon Boneyard were the most striking to me: I had to hire this photographer! As someone with an art and graphic design background, I just fell in love with the freestyle and casual fun flow of the images. The couples were having so much fun, and the backdrop was perfect for my personality. I had no idea this was a place to have a photo shoot before I found them. I was not disappointed. We booked Melissa and the Neon Boneyard just two days before Christmas. It was the most magical and excellent day. I have a huge set of photos to flip through, and maybe one day we too will pop up on Google Images for other soon-to-be-married couples to see!

1  Thank ndjennings
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We are very happy that you like our photography so much! We really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review for us to allow other couples to read about your experience. We hope to see you for another photo shoot in the future!

There are newer reviews for Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very much happy with the services. Recommend to all of you..I m sharing this experience for everyone who are looking for weddings...

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were extremely pleased with Scenic Las Vegas for our wedding 12/22/13 at the Valley of the Fire. I was dreading the wedding planning process, but going through them put me at ease. We were emailed promptly with answers to any questions we had. It was wonderful to know all permits were taken care of for us, and we just needed to show up with our paperwork, ready to get married on the day of.
Upon arriving at Valley of the Fire we were warmly greeted and instantly put at ease both by our officiant and Melissa. As for the actual ceremony, it was fantastic! We chose a civil ceremony, and the words spoken were beautifully chosen, and we couldn't have chosen a better reading! Many of our friends commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was, and how our officiant made it seem personal, and fitting to us as a couple.
Melissa was also a very attentive photographer, she did a wonderful job making sure we got all the poses we wanted, as well as suggesting several. She was friendly, professional, and a joy to work with. She also promptly sent a link to us after the ceremony to share with family and friends to preview.
We were excited to get back from our honeymoon and have the DVD of pictures already waiting for us. We have more pictures then we expected, and are quite happy with them all, we're having a hard time determining which ones we want to print and hang up! We could not be happier with our choice.

1  Thank JLS2014
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

We are very pleased that you were happy with the services that we provided to you on your special day! We feel very lucky that we get to meet and work with so many great couples on one of the most important days of their lives. Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with us; it is really appreciates. Best wishes to both of you for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Scenic and Melissa, who was our photographer, especially were FANTASTIC!

We booked our Valley of Fire sunset wedding and it was perfect. All planning was done for us and Melissa was always quick to reply to any questions we had and making sure any readings etc. were included.

On the day she knew the location very well (including photos after back at the 'strip' and sign) to get the best shots of us and to capture the beautiful area. She made the whole experience fun, relaxed and very enjoyable for us!

Can't THANK YOU enough! - Verity & Rob

2  Thank VerityT-B

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our services! We love what we do because we get a chance to work with such wonderful couples like yourselves from all over the world. We wish you the very best for a wonderful future together!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We booked our wedding thru Scenic Las Vegas wedding at Tule Springs on 11/12/13. Melissa and Trey were amazing they did such a wonderful job. They were very helpful, very organized, and so professional. Everything turned out perfect I couldn't be happier. And the pictures are amazing. I would highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas weddings.

2  Thank Jennifer S
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Tule Springs is definitely a beautiful setting for a Las Vegas wedding! We are very pleased that you were happy with the level of service that we provided for your special day. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our business. We wish you all the best in your married life.