“Exactly what we wanted!”

Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel
Ranked #44 of 281 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are not your typical, high volume, run-of-the-mill Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Destination wedding packages from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings offer you a full service, affordable Las Vegas chapel wedding and wedding photography packages at our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We used Scenic Las Vegas Weddings to facilitate our wedding ceremony at the Valley of Fire State Park. Melissa and Trey did an amazing job putting together a simple, beautiful ceremony and were prompt about mailing us a disc of absolutely gorgeous photos. We wanted something small and special, and our wedding day ended up absolutely perfect. We felt completely taken care of, and the whole process was totally stress free and lovely. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about a Vegas ceremony!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We used this company at one of the remote locations, at Tule Springs. The cermony was perfect...simple and exactly what we asked for. Melissa and Trey helped to ensure that the guests were taken care of...the day ended up a bit windy and cold, so as soon as guests could return to the bus they were able to. I highly recommend some of the options they offer like bussing out the guests to the location, so much easier than anyone cabbing or driving in vegas, works out to be a bargain for the guests.

I'm just waiting for the pictures to arrive, and will update when they do. They were sent within days, I received a notice from UPS, so I should receive them shortly...they have to travel into Canada so I didn't expect them right away though they did have an option to deliver to your hotel for a fee.

1  Thank sailorgal999
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I were married 10-11-12. (We loved the date)
This was by far the best way for us to get married. She was always on that worried about being the center of attention in front of a huge crowd of people. So we decided to get married in Vegas with close family members only. We wanted something private and we didn't want it to look cheap. This was relatively inexpensive if you compare it to having a big ceremony at home, and our memories and photos couldn't have turned out any better. We chose the Valley of Fire wedding package and we had the experience of a lifetime, only to come back to the strip and party in our wedding attire.
Loved every minute of it.
I would say if I ever did it again.......but don't want to jinx myself
Recommended to ALL!

1  Thank Matthew O
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We got married on Jan 1 2013 and we had a sunrise wedding.....It was our dream to say our I do's as the sun was riseing and Scenic Las Vegas made it happen...It was such a amazing special moment for us....The owners are very nice and will make your dream wedding come true...Thank you again our Pictures are fabulous and everyone loves them.

1  Thank ambermuscat
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. Everyone I worked with was fabulous . Melissa, our officiant personalized my vows and the photographer Trey did beyond an amazing job. There was never a request they didn't accomodate and the communication was first rate. We were married at the Parumph winery on Dec 7. Having never been there prior to the big day I had no idea what to expect. They exceeded my expectations. The day was gorgeous, the staff went out of their way to make my guests comfortable and the photos far exceeded my expectations. I have already referred another couple! If you don' t want the typical cheesy Vegas wedding, this is the perfect option. Thank you soo much for making our wedding day perfect!
Charles and Kim Carrington