“Nice spot with a local feel”
Review of Firkin on Paradise - CLOSED

Firkin on Paradise
Cuisines: American, British, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harmon Ave
Transit: RTC stop right on corner of Paradise & Harmon.
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We went in on a whim. I think we had a flyer from their grand opening or something. They are now celebrating a one year anniversary. The food is pub style with a twist. The beer selection, if you appreciate craft beer as much as we do, is awesome. We will go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place for fish and chips. lots of daily specials, love the fishlets and chips. they have blue moon and pyramid hefe on tap if you are into the wheats. lots of others on tap. they also have a serve yourself beer wall in the game room (inquire within.) have always receive great service. Hostess has a sense of humor, couple walks in door. no one in the place except us and the bartender. They ask if they can get a table. hostess looks around and says something should be cleared up in about 15 minutes. guy looks around and with a puzzled tone in his voice and asks "really?" she laughs and says of course not and takes them to a table. we laughed out loud. fun place.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Doesn't look much from the outside but the Firkin is a great place for a relaxed meal. Our waitress was very chatty and friendly and had soon taken our order for beers and wings. The beer was a special and it was amazing. The wings were also great. My wife and I both chose the steak, medium rare. It came perfectly cooked and with a large side of asparagus and fries.

Jamesons were running a promotion so we got a free dram or two and our waitress also insisted that we have some promotional T-shirts as well.

1  Thank AFrequentTraveller
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had the bangers and mash and beans for dinner. Also had a nice Guinness beer to go along with it. Very good. Real mashed potatoes and not instant. Three sausages so it's plenty of food for the price. $11 bucks...will definitely check them out again for the fish and chips.

1  Thank kj7hz
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Firkin on Paradise is a Pub at a good location on Paradise Road and across from the Hard Rock Casino and the Hofbrauhaus Restaurant. We had a nice, leisurely dinner early on a weekday evening. (It probably gets a bit livelier later in the evening.) It took a while for us to decide on a beer, since they have nearly 50 on draught. Also, they had beer drinks mixed with ginger ale, lemonade, etc. I chose a Radler which was every bit as good as I remembered it when I had it at a Munich restaurant years ago. Firkin’s food menu includes soups, salads, sandwiches, dinners, British favorites, pizza, and more. In our party, one person ordered a tomato/mushroom pizza and the other two ordered sandwiches. Sandwiches can be ordered whole or half. I chose a half tuna melt and paid an extra $1 for sweet potato fries as well as $3 for a side salad. The salad, which was served first, was piled high with lettuce and veggies. I was craving a salad and this one more than satisfied my needs. The sandwich, which was served after I finished my salad, had a very generous amount of filling. It tasted great. The sweet potato fries, which were served with a spicy sauce, appeared a bit limp rather than crisp. But they did not seem greasy at all. Although quite good, the whole turkey melt sandwich was more than my friend could eat. I took my other friend’s word that the pizza was as amazingly good as it looked and very generous with ingredients. Firkin is a great place to meet friends for dinner and beer. I would definitely eat there again. The beer, the food and the service are wonderful.