“Good Lunch Stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Slice of Vegas

Slice of Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Slice of Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mandalay Bay
Description: Slice of Vegas Pizza provides customers with the best fresh, casual, Italian pizza and signature entrees such as pasta, salads, sandwiches, a great steak and a salmon dish too. We have wine by the glass, by the bottle, sangria, signature cocktails, cold beers on draft and 50 more in bottles. With 12 big screen TV's and one huge projector screen, you are sure to see your favorite sports team in action along with our really great jukebox that can upload your own playlist or favorite songs. We also offer a large banquet room.
Whinnipeg
“Good Lunch Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Nice decor. A little pricey and food was good and they give you lots. Husband and I shared a plate, so cost was not a factor and we still had enough as we didn't want too much at lunch.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Mesa, Arizona
“Skip the restaurant and get your slice to go from their deli”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stopped by the restaurant after a show. Although we wanted to sit down and be waited on, the hostess obviously didn't want any more customers due to the late hour. She convinced us to get our slices in the deli. She told us their was plenty of seating there as well. NOT TRUE! There are a few stools at a counter bar only. However, as the pizza was sub-par, I am glad that we did not purchase an entire pizza. If you are really hungry and it's late, this is one of the only options at Mandalay Bay.

• Visited May 2013
USA
“Price gougers- even for Vega$”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Passable. Nothing was bad and surely nothing was great- with the exception of the roasted elephant garlic which accompanied the garlic bread. No way that was a 12 inch pizza. Thank goodness I only ordered one with one topping. I would have been really miffed if I would have gotten one of the specialty ones that was 19$ for that dinky of a pizza. Salads are crazy over-priced- I mean crazy...$12 for a salad they said was supposed to have a variety of items besides lettuce. Was almost all lettuce and a pittance of the other items. Beer prices are a little high as well. Service was a mix- waiter was very nice and helpful. However one of the hostesses was literally a deer in headlights. She must have literally stared at me for 4 or 5 minutes while I stood in front of her. I finally had to say I had a reservation and she was like "Oh" It was really weird and then sadly her manager remarked that she's "highly qualified to be a hostess" instead of saying he was sorry for what happened. Strange management. Incredibly overpriced. A big waste of your time. The taste of the food is just over a 3 out of 5, but their cheapness in ingredient use and price-gouging lands them an overall 2. If you come here, you surely won't leaving saying the food tasted bad, but you might be mad at yourself for the reasons mentioned above. There are SO many better places to go in Vega$ @ all price points where you get your money's worth whether high or low. This is SURELY not one of them.

Visited May 2013
“Stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Worst pizza in the world, you can go around the corner at Luxor food court and get better pizza at Bonanno's! The price for a pizza and what you get is an insult!
I asked for no cheese on my pizza and of course it came out with cheese. There steak sandwich is good though. Server was talking bad about the kitchen. Really unprofessional. The kitchen DID make a lot of mistakes, but you shouldn't talk to guest about it.
Desserts are horrible. Much better places to casual dine in city. Only reason I went there is because I had a comp. otherwise I will never be back. Nothing but aggravation horrible food and inflated prices

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Westlock, Canada
“Average pizza.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had this pizza for a quick meal one evening. Not the bet pizza I have ever had and not the worst. Pretty cheap with the toppings you look and wonder if there is any cheese. Would not et there agin

• Visited April 2013