“Best Pizza of the strip”

The Naked City Pizza Shop
Ranked #384 of 5,297 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 5, 2014

If you are in Las Vegas and want pizza!!! Do NOT waste your time with any of those normal cookie cutter places on the strip because they are a total waste of money.
This place i think is the best pizza in Las Vegas !!!! if you are not looking for it you will never find it...lol..But even though it does not look anything special from the outside once you are inside you will know it is well worth the time..
Wee pizza is totally enough for single person....The food and the service was awesome.
I am going to make this my pizza place to must be go to when in Vegas.

1  Thank bosox_brit66

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went to new little restaurant on Paradise Road. The waitresd was friendly& attentive. The garlic wings &hot wings were very juicy& tasty. The garlic parmesan fries were good but a bit oily. We also ordered the small sausage& pepperoni pizza was amazing! There was so much cheese on it that every bit kept you connected to your slice! For sure they have 1st cousins that live in Wisconsin and deliver daily! Worth the trip off the strip.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Yes it's a little confusing and maybe hard to find. Yes it's a bit of a dive. The food alone makes this a must for pizza lovers and the garlic fries are worth the carryover breath. Just make sure everyone in your party tries them. Staff we dealt with were great. Friendly, efficient and helpful with the menu. We will definitely return.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I spend about 5 months in total per year in Las Vegas for the past 4yrs. I found this place in January 2014 from an employee who works in the kitchen and is a part-time bartender - Jesse. It quickly became my new local spot. It is just off the strip and a couple of blocks from my condo. It receives a mixture of people through the doors - business people, musicians, all different ages, travelers - mostly locals but some tourists. The food is great and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. Service from staff is prompt and very friendly. I made some new friends and brought old friends in. Several nights quite a few of my musician friends went in to eat after their gigs as they serve food quite late. You can even download an app and play what music you want through the jukebox. Drinks are decently priced. I certainly will be returning every visit thanks to Jesse for introducing me to a great local spot :)

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I spend about 5 months in total per year in Las Vegas for the past 4yrs. I found this place (part of Moon Doggies bar) in January 2014 from an employee who works in the kitchen and is a part-time bartender - Jesse. It quickly became my new local spot. It is just off the strip and a couple of blocks from my condo. It receives a mixture of people through the doors - business people, musicians, all different ages, travelers - mostly locals but some tourists. The food is great and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. Great value for your money. Service from staff is prompt and very friendly. I made some new friends and brought old friends in. Several nights quite a few of my musician friends went in to eat after their gigs as they serve food quite late. I certainly will be returning every visit thanks to Jesse for introducing me to a great local spot :)