“Unique and fresh”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The place is unique! You could tell the dough was fresh on the pizza! Price was ok and servings were huge. Since the restrooms were clean, I would say the kitchen was too. Service was good. The pizza enjoyable. Could have had a little more toppings, but, go and enjoy

Reviewed February 7, 2013

went there with a few friends that saw it on a tv show and wanted to check it out ... its a bar that serves pizza..more like a local hangout .. The staff was fun to deal with and the food was very good . pizzas are huge .. its about 15 min from strip...

3  Thank Russell G
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We sampled a bit of everything since we saw so much on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. We were not disappointed! Everything was fresh and tasty-service was awesome! Definitely find this place!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This little gem is hidden inside of Moon Doggies Bar. I grew up in Buffalo, right of of Hertel ave. and I have lived in Las Vegas for 20 years; I loved the pizza in Buffalo and today at Naked City Pizza I was transported back to my youth.. I was delivering newspapers taking a break and eating a slice at Pat's Pizza on Ontario St. Delicious pizza, need more locations!

1  Thank robbiefitz
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our first night in Vegas, and we went here for dinner. I am originally from Buffalo, NY and was longing for some great Buffalo food. We ordered pizza, wings, and beef on weck. It was so delicious. The restaurant had a ton of televisions in the bar area and a bunch of Buffalo sports memoriabelia. The service was great, and the waitress was very attentive. We will definitely go back when were are in town again. It is not that far away from the strip either!