“We had agreat time”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“We had agreat time”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is ashow that the concierge didn't offer to us but we decided to go anyway, with a coupon it was really inexpensive $66 for 4, and we loved it, magic not broadway show. I deffinetly recomend for families

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Lots of fun"”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Today I went with my family to see Micheal Turco's Magic & Mayhem and it was spectacular. The theater was quite small but the seats were comfortable and the magic tricks and illusions were quite remarkable. 99% of the illusions really tricked my mind .We even got to take a picture with him after the show!! Lots of crowd interaction which was great. I would highly recommend seeing the show with your family everyone will have a smile on their face when they leave.

1 Thank Michelle L
Fort Hood, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for adults and families”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Let me start off by saying, I'm a sucker for magic shows of any kind. My husband showed me magic tricks on our first date 6 years ago...which is pretty brave for a 17 year old to bring a deck of cards and coins on a first date, but like I said I'm a sucker.

We were given a voucher for free tickets to the show and when we went to claim them all the freebies were gone for the next week. Needless to say we decided to upgrade and I'm glad we did. At first I was a little hesitant because I thought, how good could it be if it was originally supposed to be free? But we went and ended up having a great time. Very interactive show. The dancing was great makes me miss being bendy and not pregnant and the magician was funny, entertaining, and his show kept your interest and told you a story, which I enjoyed.

There were a lot of little kids in the audience and they enjoyed it as well. Personally I'm not a fan of little ones running around Las Vegas but they were all well behaved and really into it. The little boy sitting in front of us was just as entertaining with all his wow's oo's and ahh's. Now that we've been home a few days I'm still asking my husband "how did he do that!?" The both of us had a great time. Great to get off the strip in the middle of the afternoon and not gamble for a bit.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoy the show”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went to see the show and it was wonderful. I would just like to see more magic acts because it was only on for 1 hour. The show was very enjoyable and should be seen while in las Vegas. It was very fun.

Alberta
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Lots of crowd interaction”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is an afternoon magic show that needs a bigger theater and more than one exit point after the show. Frankly I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews. Michael brings his brand of illusions to the stage with a unique approachability. Along with the illusions you may know and understand there are some real gems. He actively involves many patrons in the audience and the 'surprise' ending was enchantingly cool.

The show was beautifully choreographed with a team of dancers. While there were some moments that can use more finesse, I can see this having appeal for the entire family. There are coupons in some of the magazines for four free tickets but plan on reserving them early or pay the $15 a head service fee to see the show on the day. Michael shows originality and will stand out in the world of Vegas.

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Michael Turco's Magic & Mayhem, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Thanks for the kind words... I will work on magically making another exit appear... Hope you had a blast in Vegas...