“The best”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
Description: Star chef Devin Hashimoto, whose talent for marrying Japanese flavors with French technique earned critical raves as chef de cuisine at Alex Stratta’s five-star temple of haute French dining, now brings his deft modern touch to the Mizumi experience. Like its sister restaurants at Wynn and Encore, Mizumi is dramatic to the eye, a sweeping space framed by panoramic views of a tranquil lagoon and Zen-like gardens. Sliding glass panels open onto two majestic waterfalls, each cascading into a shimmering koi-filled pond. A diverse range of imaginative and authentic dining experiences are available here - from Hashimoto’s a la carte menu of creations both classic and trendy to the authentic robata grill cooking, the more theatrical teppan yaki room where chefs prepare multi-course dinners tableside, or the superb sushi and sashimi bar offerings. With its iconic waterfalls, stunning décor creative Japanese fare, this oasis of tranquility offers world-class dining in the heart of Wynn.
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

The pic isn't great, but I can assure everyone that it was incredible. The service was the type you expect at a high-end place, and the decor and general vibe was Vegas swanky at its finest. In terms of $$, well, with quality comes cost.

1  Thank bradh454
Write a reviewReviews (707)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

This restaurant is amazing !
The tepaniaki place is great. The combo with lobster and steak is so worth is. The quality of the product is worth the price. Best tepaniaki of Las Vegas. Sushis are amazing as well
Overall AMAZING

1  Thank Lea Z
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service with Yuko, delicious meal, beautiful ambiance, special attention given for our anniversary and birthday celebrations
Would highly recommend

1  Thank lee c
Reviewed July 26, 2019

My friend and I were seated next to the koi pond and ordered the omakase multi-course dinner, which I had done before and I remember being amazing, and it didn't disappoint this time either. We took a picture of every beautiful, mouth-watering course except for one because we were so hungry and it looked so good, and we almost forgot to take a picture of another course! I also tried Kobe beef for the second time in my life (originally had it in Japan), and it was fun to have an interactive cook-it-yourself experience, though it wasn't as good as the first time I had Kobe beef (probably because I cooked it myself and I'm not great at that). The service by our lead waiter, Drew, was attentive and personable. As we got to the dessert course, I noticed we had missed the sushi course, and he promptly and apologetically corrected the mistake, got us our sushi, and gave us a bonus dessert as an apology. It's very expensive, but you pay for the great service, serene ambiance, and delicious food!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank DarkGhost
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant but we couldn't get seated far in cause I wore chino shorts (was 37-degrees celsius) - lovely food but overpriced.

Date of visit: July 2019