“Elegant sophisticated dining”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
Description: Star chef Devin Hashimoto, whose talent for marrying Japanese flavors with French technique earned critical raves as chef de cuisine at Alex Stratta’s five-star temple of haute French dining, now brings his deft modern touch to the Mizumi experience. Like its sister restaurants at Wynn and Encore, Mizumi is dramatic to the eye, a sweeping space framed by panoramic views of a tranquil lagoon and Zen-like gardens. Sliding glass panels open onto two majestic waterfalls, each cascading into a shimmering koi-filled pond. A diverse range of imaginative and authentic dining experiences are available here - from Hashimoto’s a la carte menu of creations both classic and trendy to the authentic robata grill cooking, the more theatrical teppan yaki room where chefs prepare multi-course dinners tableside, or the superb sushi and sashimi bar offerings. With its iconic waterfalls, stunning décor creative Japanese fare, this oasis of tranquility offers world-class dining in the heart of Wynn.
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service with Yuko, delicious meal, beautiful ambiance, special attention given for our anniversary and birthday celebrations
Would highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank lee c
Write a reviewReviews (707)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

My friend and I were seated next to the koi pond and ordered the omakase multi-course dinner, which I had done before and I remember being amazing, and it didn't disappoint this time either. We took a picture of every beautiful, mouth-watering course except for one because we were so hungry and it looked so good, and we almost forgot to take a picture of another course! I also tried Kobe beef for the second time in my life (originally had it in Japan), and it was fun to have an interactive cook-it-yourself experience, though it wasn't as good as the first time I had Kobe beef (probably because I cooked it myself and I'm not great at that). The service by our lead waiter, Drew, was attentive and personable. As we got to the dessert course, I noticed we had missed the sushi course, and he promptly and apologetically corrected the mistake, got us our sushi, and gave us a bonus dessert as an apology. It's very expensive, but you pay for the great service, serene ambiance, and delicious food!

1  Thank DarkGhost
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant but we couldn't get seated far in cause I wore chino shorts (was 37-degrees celsius) - lovely food but overpriced.

1  Thank Navigate04814479502
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Mizumi, is totally overrated !! Some of he sushis are really good. Steaks are a bit weird, because to me it looks they are regenerated in Sous Vide - mode.
The steak has no kind of crispy outside and the meat structure is like cooked more than fried. The whole thing is totally overpriced !!
The ambiance ist the best part of the place --- Stunning !!
The waiter we had was totally out of order -- speaking to my daughter (probably assuming that she was my date, but even then ) and addressing her as "sweetie"
He should start working in some beer dive rather than in an expensive restaurant !!

1  Thank Jacomo50
WynnLasVegasSM, Guest Relations Manager at Mizumi, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your feedback. We are saddened to hear that your time with us was not as you had expected. We have sent you a private message so that we may be able to gather further information from you.

We look forward to being of assistance.
Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Was at Mizumi for a celebration and the set menu was just wrong for the diners. It was completely obvious with people refusing the dishes that the server should have realised and offer an alternative. Really not what you’d expect from a ‘supposedly’ top restaurant. You expect the server to inform and make changes but no they really didn’t care....

1  Thank marksC3317LS
WynnLasVegasSM, Guest Relations Manager at Mizumi, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

We look forward to being of assistance.
Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations