“Mezmerizing!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
Description: Star chef Devin Hashimoto, whose talent for marrying Japanese flavors with French technique earned critical raves as chef de cuisine at Alex Stratta’s five-star temple of haute French dining, now brings his deft modern touch to the Mizumi experience. Like its sister restaurants at Wynn and Encore, Mizumi is dramatic to the eye, a sweeping space framed by panoramic views of a tranquil lagoon and Zen-like gardens. Sliding glass panels open onto two majestic waterfalls, each cascading into a shimmering koi-filled pond. A diverse range of imaginative and authentic dining experiences are available here - from Hashimoto’s a la carte menu of creations both classic and trendy to the authentic robata grill cooking, the more theatrical teppan yaki room where chefs prepare multi-course dinners tableside, or the superb sushi and sashimi bar offerings. With its iconic waterfalls, stunning décor creative Japanese fare, this oasis of tranquility offers world-class dining in the heart of Wynn.
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I can't wait to go back! In fact, I am thinking of flying out and taking my son to Mizumi's...simply to go to Mizumi's!
Service is OUT OF THIS WORLD and the Food was absolutely AMAZING!

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (707)

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

From the gracious and welcoming hostesses, to the attentive and exemplary service provided by Jisreal, my server, I could not have asked for a more perfect dining experience. I asked for the recipe for the cocktail I ordered: The Mizumi Cloud. I got it in a handwritten note on one of their stationary cards. The rainbow roll was the best I've ever had. Chef Toshi reworked a vegan dish and added real chicken for me. Dessert truly was a work of art: a mask of white chocolate sculpted to look like their logo. It was stuffed with chocolate mousse, sitting on something like a rice crispy cake that was drizzled with chocolate. I hated to have to break the shell to be able to eat it. But I did, and it was amazing ! From the cascading waterfall just across the outside patio, to the beautifully appointed dining area, they have thought of everything to make dinner there appeal to all of the senses. For me, if was not an inexpensive meal. It was a special treat and worth every penny . When they brought my receipt, it was tucked inside a hand written thank you note. They have truly thought of everything .

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

I took a couple clients out to mizumi this week at the wynn. The restaurant is gorgeus inside the view opens out to a waterfall, river and gardens. The food was amazing and fresh, great service and presentation. Staff very attentive and helpful. Its pricy- easily $125/pp with meal and 1-2 cocktails each but we all enjoyed ourselves! I highly recommend this restaurant. Make sure u make reservatons well in advance and ask fr a seat closer to waterfall!

3  Thank Pastridge
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

We had, the four of us, the best japanese meal, with the best service. The appetizers, salads, sushi, fish, and kobe beef were superb. And you can't skip dessert; just delicious.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Cool ambiance at this place. The masks on the wall are interesting. The service is good.

There are plenty of vegan options if you do no like sushi. I however do love sushi. The miso soup was tasty. Good stuff. I tried several rolls all of which were tasty. Do they justify the price? Probably not, but it is Vegas after all. I would return.