“Good Option on the Strip”

House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #214 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: With a menu created by celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez and live music 7 nights a week with no cover charge, House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay Hotel is the place to be. Don't forget our Sunday Gospel Brunch with entertainment programmed by Kirk Franklin and an amazing southern inspired buffet. We celebrate every Sunday at 10am and 1pm. Tickets available at the House of Blues box office or on-line.
“Good Option on the Strip”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Good value and quality for a strip restaurant. We had an early dinner well before before C. Santana appeared. Service was a little slow since it was not very busy. We had the Angus sliders. The were good but a little pricey. Entrees were pulled pork sandwich and BBQ bacon burger. Not particularly generous but good quality. Given what we learned about other nearby places from menus and reliable reports from those we were traveling with, this is one of the better options on the strip.

• Korean first
Foremost
“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My Husband and I were looking for a place for lunch. After walking and walking we came across the House of Blues. The outside menu looked interesting, so we thought we would give it a try. My husband had the Flat Iron Skillet Steak Salad and I had the French dip with fries. When the meals arrived we were pleasantly surprised how good and flavorful the meals tasted. Even the fries were good, I usually don't eat all my fries, but I did this time. Definitely would return. The service was good and the waitress very polite.

Texas
“Better than I expected.”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

When you're a hotel prisoner in Vegas, you eat where you can because your feet are tired and you're hungry. This was a pleasant surprise and the ONLY reason it isn't a 5 is because it is so very loud and I was at the end of a tiring business trip and OVER it.

We were seated immediately and Brittany realized quickly that while we only added water, that we REALLY wanted water and she kept up with our consumption. Something so many places in Vegas seem to care less about: patrons drinking water. As my son commented, "boy, ordering water in this town is a SIN".

I had their Buffalo Chicken Salad, changed the dressing and asked them to serve it minus the tortilla chips. He had a beautiful Cobb which he said was very good. Mine was as well, with the corn and black beans providing so much flavor I barely wanted the dressing.

The price was fair, the portion large and the service just fine. In Vegas, I think that's three 7's on a slot machine....

Norman, Oklahoma, USA
“House of Blues”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had a good time.Entertaining and pleasant, Good crowd during my visit and everyone appeared to be having enjoyable time. Visitors are welcome at least was my experience and staff cordial and accomodation.

Visited December 2013
Brentwood, California
“Aaron Sanchez would have been proud”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

loved the shrimp and grits, and the wife said her ribs melted off the bone, also loved the Sunday Gospel brunch, great food and great gospel music. Can't wait to go back

Visited January 2014