“Not what I expected”

Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
Rod Stewart at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace...
Ranked #35 of 184 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I would give this a "good" mark but not "very good". We had good seats and seeing Rod was on my bucket list. I have always been a fan. He has been in Portland a couple of times and I wish I had seen him in that kind of concert venue...where he had more ability to do what he probably wanted to do. While I loved the music it was just a list of his greatest hits...none of the older stuff he has done. There was no room for anything that wasn't already pre-planned. A mix would have been great I think. He really sang and put on a wonderful show but I couldn't quite get over the feeling that something was missing.

2  Thank KalenaJeanne
in 17 reviews
"vegas"
in 154 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2014

It was Rod Stewart, really didn't need a Christmas song mid November, but a good show, it was our last night in Vegas and we did arrive a few minutes late for the show, so we did miss part of it, but it was great to hear some of my old favourites live.

1  Thank JollyMonETB
Reviewed December 6, 2014

What a show! Rod Stewart and his 22 on stage partners delivered a fantastic show! Colorful, perfect sound, simply fabulous! Definitely worth you seeing this show!

1  Thank JamesDemetrie
Reviewed December 6, 2014

I was so excited to be going to see Rod in concert, and he didn't disappoint! His show was a class act. The sound was the best I've ever heard for a concert, and the members of his band were excellent. He played for about an hour and 45 minutes, was very entertaining, and you could tell he really enjoyed what he was doing and had respect for his fans.

1  Thank Terri S