“Love the venue and the retro.”

Rod Stewart at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
Rod Stewart at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace...
Ranked #35 of 184 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Family friendly and well produced. Is history from music archives and a personal journey over decades.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"vegas"
in 154 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was a bit worried that Rod wouldn't be able to cut it because of his age, but I was owl-eyed with amazement. He looked great, acted great, sang great, was great. My goodness, kicking those footballs up to the very top tier would surely trouble younger guys, yes? I would go back to see the show again in a heartbeat. For some reason, however, I did feel a bit funny when he ran his hands across the bodies of the background singers (oh, what a prude am I?).

2  Thank Pixiehat
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Absolutely fantastic! Even if you aren't a huge fan it's well worth a ticket. He is such a natural showman, we enjoyed every minute. We booked our tickets through the concierge at The MGM Grand where we were staying. $99 for a seat in the 2nd mezzanine plus a complimentary drink. There seriously are no bad seats in the house, but if you get a choice try to get seats on his left hand side. When he kicks autographed footballs out into the audience, he kicks with his right foot so they go to the left! So glad he has extended his residency - a must for our trip next year.

2  Thank Paula C
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife persuaded me to go to the show. No doubt he has a great voice/songs but why he selected some people wearing green soccer strips from the audience to go onto the stage and stagger around I will never know. Seemed unprofessional and unnecessary to me...stick to the singing Rod !!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Rod put on a very impressive and entertaining show. We were amazed with his stamina and his voice sounded incredible. We enjoyed his sense of humor and his interaction with his very talented band and background singers. It was fun to watch Rod kick numerous soccer back into the upper balconies. A wonderful evening of great entertainment.

1  Thank RICK B

Been to Rod Stewart at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace? Share your experiences!