Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $99.99
from $46.99
from $145.99
More Info
All reviews backup singers band members greatest hits great voice great songs costume changes great seats high energy take photos concert audience stage showman tickets performance celtic vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

What an enjoyable evening, Rod Stewart is quite an entertainer. I saw Rod 32 years ago, I suspect he is a whole lot closer to where he was 32 years ago, than I am!

Then venue certainly added to the experience - what a great place to enjoy a concert.

His daughter did a fantastic job on her one song, then his young son (probably 11 ish) was very entertaining dancing for one. The visuals on the white stage were very impressive. A Great night -- my wife said it was her favorite concert ever! ....I wouldn't go that far ...but it was 5 stars.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Caught the July 21show and it was well worth the trip from Houston Stewarts voice is in great form and his backing band is excellent. as advertised he did all the hits and threw in a couple of new songs. it's nice to see him still having fun going on six decades after he started

1  Thank nbrooks
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Looooved this show! I've been a huge Rod Stewart fan since I was 11, and this concert was a dream come true for me, thanks to my wonderful husband! My husband even enjoyed the show, and he's a metal fan. We had awesome seats 4th row, center, and had a great view of the show. The music was obviously wonderful! Everyone was dancing, singing along, and having a fantastic time! Rod still knows how to rock! Love him, love his music, and absolutely loved his show! Hope to see him again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Book this for our last night in Vegas....could not have a better end to a great week.
Well, except cleaning out the casino of course...
Anyway...we had decent seats with a great view. All the seats in this venue have good views and as holds about 3000 people, you are not far from the stage.
Very comfortable and clean.
They allowed photos, but asked for flashes to be kept to a minimum and of course no video.
He did some of his new tunes (Time - album), some acoustic oldies and those great classics we all know and love....
My only grip, was a minor one....not as long as I expected..(just under1 1/2hrs) though he is approaching near 70 years old, so I let him off...

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I will be honest and say I'm a big Rod fan. I came for the day from the UK as it is a small venue and the chance to get very close rather than go to an Arena and watch a video screen was the key reason for me. Saw the show on 20th July and although a lawyer might complain as the show is titled 'The Hits' he does include a couple of tracks from his new album and his daughter sings a song when he is having a clothes change. There is no intermission. Although I'm a big fan and Rod can do no wrong, I would question bringing on his young son to 'dance'. Although Penny (his Mrs) came rushing from somewhere to video it and stood next to me (she is one tall lady!) I just don't think it's necessary Mr Stewart! We came here to hear and see you, show us how proud you are of your family on the video backdrops (that you do anyway!)

The band is great......plenty of eye candy for both boys and girls....particularly great brass section. The great thing about the show is that Rod seems to really ENJOY himself and share his fun with the audience and that makes for one happy experience. All too soon it was the final song (Do ya think I'm sexy?) and at an hour and three quarters it was probably the shortest Rod concert I'd been to. Was it worth the trek from the UK. YES!