Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace - CLOSED
Review Highlights
awesome it was one her last shows in vegas

I love her she is one of my favorite singers and it was great getting to see her again last time I... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019
Kevin H
Orlando, Florida
Last ever show

Can not rate this show high enough. Loved every second. Would go every night if we could. Celine is... read more

Reviewed June 17, 2019
C7270YHmattj
Jervis Bay, Australia
via mobile

3,252 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Only a few more performances and well worth every minute and every penny to see one of the all-time greatest vocalists.

2  Thank Kauai-Biz-Traveler
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

I’m not a huge fan, but it was fun and entertaining. She talks during her performance- a lot. Friends who had gone recently said there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Not my experience but again I like her music but not a big fan. I do think her cover of Purple Rain was awful. She delivered s good show and the quality is there considering her residency at Caesar’s is almost up after 16 years. Closing number with the waterfall effect was cool.

1  Thank Travljunky2017
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

I have been saying for years that I wanted to see Celine in concert. My husband surprised me with a trip to Vegas to see Celine. We were 8 rows back, I bet even in the balcony seats she sounded amazing. Such an engaging, full of life artist whose voice is beyond words, need to hear her for yourself. She is the best bar none of known professional singers. The love and appreciation she shows her orchestra, band, back up singers and audience is unparalleled. Incredible set list! Loved every minute of it.

If you couldn’t make it to Vegas to see her at the colosseum, I highly recommend seeing her at one of her upcoming tour stops. She’s coming to Charlotte, I’m going to take my daughters.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I have wanted to see Celine for some time and so glad we got to see her in Vegas. Her voice is amazing. Brings you to tears. Wonderful show. She is incredibly funny also. Love her. You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Had a wonderful night out staying at Caesars, ate at Hells Kitchen then a beautiful concert at the Colosseum.
Spoke a lot but was actually quite funny and a big quirky.

We enjoyed her concert around 10 years ago more but it was still amazing.
Recommend to all to see live.

Good acoustics but found Pearl Theatre better.