Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace - CLOSED
Review Highlights
awesome it was one her last shows in vegas

I love her she is one of my favorite singers and it was great getting to see her again last time I... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019
Kevin H
Orlando, Florida
Last ever show

Can not rate this show high enough. Loved every second. Would go every night if we could. Celine is... read more

Reviewed June 17, 2019
C7270YHmattj
Jervis Bay, Australia
via mobile

3,252 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Knowing that this was the final year for Celine’s show we took the opportunity while in Vegas to see her show. The performance did not disappoint and Celine was amazing. The theatre was great and seating was easy to find and very comfortable.

1  Thank miaamego
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Did not know she could sing as well as she can. She has an excellent voice and it was a great experience. Her orchestra has 27 instruments and 3 back-up singers. One of the other reviewer commented that it started 20 minutes late. I believe this is due to the security checkpoints and the exorbitant time this takes. They did not want anyone to miss any of the concert so they started late to allow everyone to get seated. I had a small pocket knife and had to go back to the room to leave it so please be aware that if you go, you have to go thru a metal detector and you cannot carry a knife. There are no signs warning you of this and nothing on the tickets. Management needs to post a sign or at least add it on the ticket. I was mad when I finally got in the Colosseum but Celine's singing made up for it. She is fantastic.

1  Thank wwilkinson2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Although I don’t understand why it started 20 minutes late... We did enjoy the performance. Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank 129feliciat
Reviewed January 27, 2019

My husband surprised me with going to see Celine Dion for my 30th birthday as I had been wanting to see her for many years. I was so thrilled to go + she did not disappoint! Granted, she went on stage late and she did talk a bit more than I would have liked, but she's a terrific performer and her talent is unmatched. I would have listened to her for several more hours if I could have! Would highly recommend going to see her before her residency ends!

2  Thank ByKaitHanson
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Celine is incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with her. She makes performing looks so easy. She talked a bit more than I liked but the rest of the concert was ]very enjoyable. It was her late husbands birthday and an emotional day in my life so I felt very moved with her performance. Well worth the trip to Vegas.