Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Book In Advance
More Info
$114.99*
and up
Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace...
Ranked #44 of 230 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The best thing from Canada since Montreal steak seasoning?! Professional, upbeat, striking performance by a true "artiste".

Write a ReviewReviews (3,028)
All reviews
in 29 reviews
"front row"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Her voice is so amazing that by the second song, tears were just flowing freely, and I cried for the rest of the show. I had never experienced being so moved by songs before, and the show itself was out of this world.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I will tick this off my bucket list. Well worth it. I have wanted to see this show for so long and it did not disappoint. It was so good. If you like Celine than go and you will not be disappointed

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Great voice and show. A must see for any celine fan. Her voice did not disappoint and sounds so much better than on the cd! Only trouble was the few costume changes took a bit to long however the acts in between were great my favourite was probably her back up singer her was amazing! Definitely recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 3, 2014

What a absolutely amazing show, better than I imagined she would be, Loved, loved,loved her. A Superstar. After booking tickets 8 months in advance and arriving to collect them a day before the show we were to see, was absolutely gutted to find our tickets had been for the night before, I had got dates mixed up. The box office were very understanding and said to come back that night and we would probably get tickets for that nights show. We returned that night and we were allocated the same priced tickets ( thank goodness) . A Huge thanks to my husband who dealt with this issue which was my mistake, he is my rock and I am so lucky to have him looking after me. Having read previous review re her show, that she did not sing a lot of her old songs, the night we were there she did a great medley of her older songs, which did bring a tear to my eye because she was just so amazing. Certainly did not regret for one minute the money we spent going to vegas to see her .

1  Thank Maryann M