“Brilliant performer...a bit too polished?”

Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Book In Advance
More Info
$114.99*
and up
Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
Ranked #17 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a great venue. Celine is a brilliant performer and her voice is great.
She does a few costume changes which take a tiny bit too long and are not really necessary?
The costumes are fab though!! I would have preferred if she sang just her songs but she does a medley of others which were bond themed, not really my thing but I supposed she wants to appeal to the masses. Glad we went!

2  Thank OzgirlJ
Write a ReviewReviews (2,995)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was a very early Celine Dion booster. VERY early. And I loved her voice and still do. But the way-over-the-top fru-fru that the Las Vegas choreographers/producers/directors, so-called artists only serves to detract from Celine. And her attempts at dancing should be left in the gym. Just give her a microphone, a chair and a bottle of water, and let that golden voice pour out.

1  Thank KAR1943
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Don't miss it. This was the reason for our last trip to Vegas in February and it was worth it..... Celine is a real classy Diva.

1  Thank JMoreno86
Reviewed April 24, 2014

It was a good show, but thats about it. Maybe I went in with too high of expectations after seeing her BIG Vegas show from previous on tv. But this show didn't WOW me. She was very good, talked to crowd, told great stories, but it just wasn't a great show that I talked about afterwards. Skip Celine and go see Elton!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Celine Dion was absolutely fantastic, she was faultless and amazing to watch, My partner never comes to live shows with me but he was speechless at how brillant she was, Amazing!!!!!

2  Thank lesleym_1967