Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Review Highlights
Go see her before her show ends.

I have wanted to see Celine Dion for a long time and finally on this trip to Vegas my wish came... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mustangbonnieCanada
Mill Bay, Canada
Classic

If you like Celine, I would definitely go to her show. Her singing was fantastic and she was very... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $99.99
from $46.99
from $145.99
3,126 results
All reviews her voice amazing voice piece orchestra own songs backup singers costume changes great singer caesars palace class act special effects great seats bought tickets once in a lifetime bucket list front row concert performance
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I loved Celine Dion. I think she just be best woman singer we have had the pleasure of seeing in the last ten years. She is charming, beautiful , sweet , modest. What a figure. Cannot believe she has has three children especially the twins. A great voice. Her show was superb. It is hard to describe. Go see it. It will give you more pleasure than you can ever imagine.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went to my fourth Celine Dion concert in Las Vegas. It is definitely a more mature show than what I've seen before. More ballads and cover numbers, and a slower pace. Earlier shows have been very high energy and I missed some of that. It was still a great show and her voice is unbelievable. Stage, décor and orchestra were excellent. Worth the money.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were extremely excited to see the show and arrived in good time so as to get seated and settled. Unfortunately the show was forty minutes late starting. No explanation and for no resaon that we could tell.
Celine can sing there is no question. She sang very little of her own material which is why we went and spent more time singing other performers songs and talking about her family and her career. OK I guess but I wasn't impressed.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I booked to see Celine from the UK before we travelled to Vegas. We were seated right at the back in the upper most level, but this was fine- we were not huge Celine fans, but wanted to see a big name artist, and I do quite like most of her songs!

It was great- the whole orchestra and backing singers were amazing, and the individual acts were amazing. It really is a brilliant setting and the acoustics sound great here.

The only thing that spoiled it for us, was the clown in front of us shouting 'yeah' at every opportunity even moments that were the quiet ones.

Im glad we took the opportunity to come here and see Celine.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Even for people who do not know or even do not like Celine... I was not her biggest fan, but I enjoyed the show every second. What a voice, congrats.