Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Celine Dion”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I saw Celine at Caesars 10 years ago. She is a marvel! A true show woman in all regards. She was excellent at making the audience feel like this was an important and intimate concert. I didn't have an opinion of her before the show but I do now and it's all positive!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I loved it!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Celine, now I love her music. This is a high class show, this is one show I recommend seats up close. When you leave you will know Celine a lot better, she tells you about he life and it is great. The life story is at the edge of too much time but OK for the songs she sing.

Visited May 2013
Playa del Carmen
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not a fan of Celine, and I loved it!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a show for everyone. Wonderful lighting and scenic design. Cutting edge technology and a surprisingly intimate feeling despite the enormous size of the Colosseum.

Visited January 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Best!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Celine is a class act. Very professional! We were entertained right from the start to the finish. Will definitely watch her show again.

Bowie, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bought to Near Tears”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I purchased this concert tickets as a gift to my Mom but I believe I enjoyed it as much as she did.

We were seated in the top balcony area.

Celine did a great job getting the crowd engaged in the songs and performances. It was a mix of fast, slow, old and new songs. The wardrobe was amazing and all of her dresses were beautiful. Her performances were emotional and heartfelt and I truly believe people of all ages can go and enjoy themselves attending this show.