“Brilliant Show”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Brilliant Show”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Family (me, wife and son) went to her show in March and it was excellent. Her voice was amazing and the Palace is a brilliant place.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
NA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A LONG-AWAITED DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have wanted to see Celine since she first came to Vegas. She did not disappoint me - in fact, she was more awesome than I expected!! I am ready to go back and see her again! She sounded magnificent and she has a full symphony or orchestra backing her up. I was in HEAVEN!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Carole E
Durham, Canada
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Breathtaking Performance”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was just Celine and her band on stage. No dancers or theatrics. Just pure spine chilling songs from the Canadian Icon, intimate and soulful. 90 minutes of music. Between set and costume changes, there was always a special performance from her backup singers or musicians so the audience was always intrigued. A must see. Worth the cost.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank karenjerry2011
Beverly Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Stunning”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We got to go to the pre-opening night show. We had seats in the 3rd row and it was unbelievable. What a truly talented performer with a big heart.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank letterstomarcello
Lakeville, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing show! A must see!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went and saw Celine Dion by myself as I was on a girls trip and my friends wanted to go see the Chippendale Dancers... This show was so fantastic I don't even have words to explain .. It was well worth the money. Her voice is an art!

Visited October 2012