“A Dream Come True!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Dream Come True!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Celine was magnificent...what an entertainer! Her voice is angelic, her humor is spot on and she is just a beautiful woman inside and out! Don't miss this show! The venue is fantastic, not a bad seat in the house!

1 Thank psmccants

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What a Show!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Celine Dion was wonderful. She put on some show, her voice was amazing and the light show was unbelievable. Worth every penny.

1 Thank loNewYork
Jamaica, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Phenominal show.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Let me start by saying that I appreciate Celine Dion. I am not some sort of superfan. I appreciate her talent and some of her songs but that was about the size of it. My wife really likes her however so I thought it would be really nice to see her before she closes up in 2014. I will say that the show was spectacular. She does her old standbys but also covers for Adele, goldfinger, live and let die, billy joel, and of course "My heart will go on" in the end. She does a duet with holographic versions of herself and of Andrea Bocelli. One thing about her is that she seems genuinely appreciative of her fans and of her good fortune and that shows through her performance. (Years ago I went to an Eric Clapton concert and it seemed like he couldn't leave fast enough) I have read a review where she was robotic going through the motions. What I saw that night was her being passionate and giving her all in her performance. Now if there are a bunch of guys hanging out in vegas for more "adult" entertainment and other acts of debauchery, I would tell them to steer clear of this show. If you are a fan of Celine Dion or going as a couple, I would say this show is up your alley. I have a new found respect for her and her performance. Go see her.

My seats were $140 a person and we were on the balcony on the right. My views were not obstructed and the theater was packed.

2 Thank boyblue4502
Adelaide, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Whilst wife much greater fan than I am .
Found the presentation amazing along with her powerful voice and friendly energy.
Colosseum is a amazing place to see a show as we saw previous month on way through Shania Twain.
Live shows bring so much more than get when entertainer comes to your town with so many special effects etc .
even if not a fan you will enjoy this ladies voice and talent

San Mateo, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Kind of dated and tired Needed to be a little bit more modern”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Loved retro songs but needed something can't quite put my thought on it Maybe Celine needs a rebirth with a new exciting song that many could relate to