“Great show!!!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great show!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Celine is very talented singer and she puts on a great show. She sings a variety of her songs but not enough of the ones in french that she is famous for.

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“MAKE TIME TO SEE THIS SHOW! Will not disappoint :)”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

After travelling for over 15 hours and arriving in Vegas at 6:00pm - We almost forfeited our tickets to go to our hotel and pass out. However we soldiered on and went to the show... And I am SO glad we did! Celine Dion blew our minds, the most amazing voice and show I have attended. Being at the Colsseum made it that little more exciting! I would recommend seeing this show even if you are not a huge fan... You will not be disappointed :)

Visited February 2012
Lancaster, California, United States
“One of the Best in Vegas”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I seen her show a few years back it was breath taking she can sing for being such a petite she has some great lungs I love her and can't wait to see her again her Titanic is a must see

Visited November 2011
Laguna Niguel
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very classy!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you want to hear a voice that stirs emotion to the heart Celine is the one to go see. Worth the money..

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Pay extra for closer tickets”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am not a huge fan but I took my mum and I really enjoyed the concert - she has more spark than I anticipated.
THe only thing I would change would be to buy closer tickets so you can actually see her!

Visited August 2012