“There are no words.”

and up
Celine Dion at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
Ranked #17 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I will probably never see anything to rival this during my lifetime. I wasn't a fan when I walked in, but I became a huge fan by the time I walked out. She is obviously a consummate professional, and a perfectionist. Her voice is every bit as strong live as she sounds on her recordings. Her clothes, her physique, her voice, the orchestra, the show in general, all a feast for the eyes and ears. Absolutely amazing, and when I listen to her now on my ipod, I am still brought to tears remembering how moved I was when I saw her live!!! She is a gem!

1  Thank luv2fly5em
Write a ReviewReviews (2,996)

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went to see Celine live at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace and I cant begin to explain how amazing she was. Her voice, the set list, the stage, her interaction with the audience - just everything was out of this world. Loved every second of her concert and would definitely go back again in a heartbeat :-) Her Orchestra are amazing also. It all adds to the experience :-)

1  Thank ChelsAVB
Reviewed August 19, 2012

No one really puts on a show like Celine Dion. Although her tickets may be a bit pricey, they a worth every penny if you are a fan. She puts her heart and soul into every performance. I have seen her 4 times and will go again with anyone who wants to go!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Celine Dion gives her all in each performance at Caesars Palace! We had fabulous seats - third row from the front - in the middle. You won't be disappointed - costumes, music - her voice - she's a doll. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The show was amazing. Two hours of great songs. Highly recommend it. There is a part where she appears on the floor. So if you are facing the stage, she appears in the aisle to the left. Really cool. Programs were 30 dollars and it cost 45 dollars for one picture with a wax figurine of her.