Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: World Famous TV personality and accomplished chef Gordon Ramsay serves his famous dishes in an exceptional fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made a reservation through OpenTable and when we got there the hostess told me that it was for the next day. I was pretty sure that I hadn't made a mistake in the reservation since we weren't even going to be in Vegas the next day. They seated us anyways and I checked and I was correct so not sure why they told me the reservation wasn't listed. The wait staff promptly came out and was courteous and efficient. Each table had two wait staff...one who did all the work and the other who took our order and tried to upsell us on steaks that were wheeled out on a cart (this was weird!). The gentleman who did all the work (filling water glasses, bringing out food, answering questions) was the true wait staff of the place. We were seated near the kitchen and witnessed all that was going on. It had been quite some time between getting our salad and our meal and a woman, I assume a manager, approached us and apologized that they had a large 100 seat table that was getting their food before us. This was not a big deal but since we were near the kitchen we noticed that food (which looked like ours) had been sitting under the warmers for quite some time. When we mentioned this we next noticed that the food was quickly removed and new meals were prepared for us. The meals were lack luster for the price of them. I can honestly say that I've eaten better meals for less and better meals for more so it wasn't the cost I disliked...it was just the food was unmemorable. The customer service we received was very good though. They comped us desert because our meal took so long. And desert was good. But that's not enough to make me return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5,319)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I definitely would give service and presentation 5 stars. However, I was disappointed in the steak. My son and sister both got the New York strip which I also tasted- it was just “ok”. I definitely have tasted better steak. I ordered the lamb chops. They were excellent.

Date of visit: January 2020
GRSteakManagement, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

5 stars for service and presentation! Thank you! I'm sorry to read that our New York Strip was a disappointment, but I'm happy that you felt the Lamb Chops were excellent. I wonder if you were able to enjoy a dessert or two...our Sticky Toffee Pudding is a classic and never disappoints! We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A meal out with friends as a treat for last day of our vacation to Vegas
We all had steaks of different cuts and everybody said it was the best steak they had out
I had a ribeye on the bone and it was massive so big my sides were that not on the plate as no room
Cooked to perfection the steaks was truly the best steak I’ve had
Pricey but where it was and who it was and quality worth it as a treat
Any special occasions I will be going again

Date of visit: January 2020

It's such a pleasure to read about your experience and how you enjoyed our Rib Eye. Thank you for sharing and yes! Please keep us in mind for your upcoming special occasions. We can't wait to celebrate with you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took a group here for dinner after a recent trade show, expecting it to be overpriced and trading on the Gordon Ramsay name. I've been disappointed before at some of his casual dining places so expected the same. I have to say, the food, service and atmosphere all exceeded my expectations. High quality food, very well prepared and seasoned and the side orders were all wonderful. Yes, it's expensive, but we all knew that going in. Good choice for steak in Las Vegas

Date of visit: January 2020
GRSteakManagement, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm so happy to read we exceeded your dining expectations and appreciate you for taking a moment to let us know. We'll see you again...hopefully soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were impressed at first with the look and style. However, upon receiving our appetizers and being served with a dirty plate, we then waited almost 40 min for our food. We had to ask another employee (other than our waitress) to get our food. There were tables seated after us getting food before we received ours. When we did get our food a fly flew over it and hovered at our table. We were extremely disappointed being fans of the shows.

1  Thank 837aleciag

Being a fan myself, I know how much Chef Ramsay despises dirty plates...Please accept my apologies for not giving you the dining experience you were hoping for. Please send me an email with your phone number and best time to call. I want to hear more about your evening. Thank you.

Been to Gordon Ramsay Steak? Share your experiences!