Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: World Famous TV personality and accomplished chef Gordon Ramsay serves his famous dishes in an exceptional fine dining atmosphere.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Took a group here for dinner after a recent trade show, expecting it to be overpriced and trading on the Gordon Ramsay name. I've been disappointed before at some of his casual dining places so expected the same. I have to say, the food, service and atmosphere all exceeded my expectations. High quality food, very well prepared and seasoned and the side orders were all wonderful. Yes, it's expensive, but we all knew that going in. Good choice for steak in Las Vegas

Date of visit: January 2020
GRSteakManagement, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm so happy to read we exceeded your dining expectations and appreciate you for taking a moment to let us know. We'll see you again...hopefully soon! Cheers!

Write a reviewReviews (5,319)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We were impressed at first with the look and style. However, upon receiving our appetizers and being served with a dirty plate, we then waited almost 40 min for our food. We had to ask another employee (other than our waitress) to get our food. There were tables seated after us getting food before we received ours. When we did get our food a fly flew over it and hovered at our table. We were extremely disappointed being fans of the shows.

1  Thank 837aleciag

Being a fan myself, I know how much Chef Ramsay despises dirty plates...Please accept my apologies for not giving you the dining experience you were hoping for. Please send me an email with your phone number and best time to call. I want to hear more about your evening. Thank you.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We were very disappointed with this restaurant. It took 15 min to have anyone bring us a menu and the waiter mixed up our wine and sides. My entree was supposed to come with 2 sides, but one of them was just a small "swoosh" and the other wasn't even what the menu said (supposed to be pear and apple salad but it was just lettuce with an asian dressing). Worst of all, the signature beef wellington was bland with no seasoning, and there was no salt or pepper on the table (and waiter was no where around to ask for it). On the plus side, the appetizers were very good. Overall not worth the high prices!

Date of visit: January 2020

I apologize that we were not able to give you the service we work so hard to perfect and that we did not exceed your dining expectations. Please feel free to send me an email with your phone number and best time to call so we can discuss from your perspective, how we can improve and do a much better job of representing Chef Ramsay. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

excellent service steak very tender and cooled to order i had the rib eye on the bone but i think it was too much meat but nevertheless i enjoyed every mouthful ...their wines i found a little young but still excellent

Date of visit: November 2019

The rib eye is certainly an undertaking and I'm glad you enjoyed every bite! Thank you for your review and for dining with us. Have a fantastic week!

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I'm a huge Gordon Ramsey fan. I watch all his cooking shows. So, as much as I was looking forward to trying his restaurant, I was afraid I'd be disappointed. No way! The food was even better than I'd expected it to be. The food melts in your mouth, and the service is exceptional! Try the dishes he's famous for: beef Wellington, risotto, scallops, and sticky toffee pudding. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: October 2019

Wow Zoe! I feel hyped up myself and excited after reading your review! Thank you for choosing to come in and experience what we have to offer. Cheers!

Been to Gordon Ramsay Steak? Share your experiences!