“Steak House”

Gordon Ramsay Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 4,869 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Gordon Ramsay, known not only for his refined cuisine, but also his TV personality on several hit programs including "Hell"s Kitchen," "MasterChef" and "Kitchen Nightmares," has generated world-wide attention and entertained viewers on six continents. The contemporary steakhouse boasts a total of 274 seats including a large bar area and private dining room in addition to the main room. Guests are encouraged to relax in the spacious lounge or enjoy a cozy booth in this ultimate modern steakhouse.
Kellyville
“Steak House”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We was in vegas and wanted to check out his restaraunt because we watch him on tv, they have a tasting menu but if your with a party of 3 or more, you all have to buy it at over $100 and it's only a few bites each. My husband got the beef wellington and really enjoyed it, I got the chicken, it was good. It would of been better if the head chef Christina was there but was on vacation, not sure if they just tell you that, but did get a gift bag with pens in it. Over all, nice, clean restaraunt but like any other steak house,and dressing was casual, people in shorts, nothing special except the name.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Ontario
“a great meal in a great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

i've been a long-time admirer and fan of gordon ramsay, so when a friend and i decided to travel to vegas last minute for our canada day weekend - i knew i had to take the opportunity to dine at one of ramsay's restaurants.

we had made reservations a few weeks in advance and showed up that night in proper upscale dining wear. nothing crazy, just not street-wear because we assumed we'd be turned away. turns out they are extremely lax on dress code and you can come as you are, which is nice.

the decor is quite lovely. really nice atmosphere to dine in. soft-lighting and warm reds and browns.

it's been noted quite often that previous reviewers had disappointing service - i didn't encounter any rudeness from any of the staff that served us throughout the meal. our waiter was knowledgeable and had a pleasant disposition from beginning to end.

they start your service off by handing you an ipad that outlines their drink specials and wine options. i had a bloody mary while my friend just stuck with water. the bloody mary was one of the best i've ever had - perfect amount of spice and flavour.

after some debating, my friend ordered chicken with mac and cheese (which came highly recommended by our server) while I opted to try a signature steak with sauteed mushrooms.

the delicious complimentary selection of specialty breads was a great start to the meal. filled you up enough to wait for your meal, but they weren't too heavy.

our meal comes and we were both sort of startled by how large the chicken meal was. huge serving of meat and garnish, he barely made a dent in his mac and cheese (which did taste excellent, i have to admit).

the quality of my steak was the highest i've ever had served to me at a restaurant. i understand the phrase 'melt in your mouth'. i've certainly had more exciting steaks flavour wise, but the quality was bar-none. the texture and taste were great. cooked perfectly to my liking (medium rare). the sauteed mushrooms made up for any lacking flavour the steak had, they were delicious.

finally, even though we were both completely full after our dinner (neither of us finished our meals) - we were persuaded into trying the infamous sticky toffee pudding, being told it was "a religious experience"

well, they weren't kidding. the combination of the ice cream and the sugary sweet cake were unreal. you absolutely can't leave vegas without trying this well-crafted dessert.

i was very pleased with my experience at steak and would gladly recommend it to gordon ramsay admirers or those who just want a unique steakhouse experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank nhvstheworld
Chicago, Illinois
“For tv fans”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just returned to my room after a mediocre, over priced meal. This place is absolutely a scripted, ostentatious show The salmon was tough and lacked flavor. My wife had a veal chop, which was good. My Caesar salad was not classic, but did resemble a real one. Before you visit this place think TV show. It certainly would not make it on food. Now for the pricing. The salmon (smallish) was $41.00' veal chop $50.00, small puréed potato was $12.00 and green beans were $12.00, etc, etc. Service was good but totally scripted and somewhat oblivious to quality. Before visiting this spot, think of why you want to go there! Is it for TV or good dining?

Chapin, South Carolina
“Food amazing hospitality sucked”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

First time ever eating at one of Chef Ramsay restaurants the food was amazing (pea soup, beef wellington)!! Was disappointed that the people working there were so rude. On entering we ask the hostess to take a picture of our group which she said yes but then I caught her rolling her eyes when we handed her the camera. Our waiter was educated on the food but lacked people skills and couldn't find him when we needed something. Our waiter forgot one of our side dishes didn't apologize and he brought it to us at the same time as dessert and yes he still charged us for it. Also we had a group of 6 and when asked to split the bill he handed me the receipt and told me to write it out for him and took forever to give us back the bill. We wish we had the guy filling up our water glasses as a waiter he was very friendly and made sure we didn't need a thing, which in return I tipped him for his excellent service. Also was disappointed that we couldn't enjoy the five course meal because the whole table didn't order it. Very sad because my husband and I were looking forward to it and some of the things on the five course meal wasn't on the menu. So if you want the five course meal make sure everyone wants that as well before making an appointment otherwise sit at a different table. Overall the food was all that I expected and more, but wouldn't go back to this restaurant because of how we were treated.I am willing to try other Chef Ramsay restaurants prayerfully the hospitality will be better than at this location.

Lansing, Michigan, United States
“Gordon Ramsay is as good as the Hype”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had reservations and was seated 5 minutes after we arrived. I ordered the Ribeye Steak and thank God I did. So juicy and tender while having a deep rich flavor. It was served with sauteed Mushrooms which were wonderful all by itself. My husband had the Wellington and he said it was good but wasn't even close to my steak. The surprise of the evening was the Sticky Toffee desert. I thought I dreaming because nothing could taste so wonderful while I was awake. We asked for two glasses of milk because it needed something perfect to wash it down. Bill came to 250.00 tip included

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ailen V

Been to Gordon Ramsay Steak? Share your experiences!