“MUST DO”

$68.99*
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour
Ranked #118 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This organization is genius. Signing up for this tour is such a great idea because you get to experience multiple clubs without having to worry about transporting yourself! You meet in one location and everyone gets on the party bus and you go to different stops. The bars we went to were awesome and we really got to experience the Vegas nightlife without any cares! The tour guide knows where we are/where we are going--you can really let loose and enjoy yourself!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Birthday weekend, our concierge suggested Vegas Rockstar VIP. This was amazing. We hit 4 clubs: Revolution, 1Oak, Chateau and Pure.
We met in front of Revolution at 9:30, which was pretty early, but it was nice to be there before the crowds came in. We met Julia, who is a ball of energy, at Mirage. She handed out our bracelets, drink coupons, and reiterated club rules and the itinerary
This was a great starter club. The drinks were fine and the dance floor was open.
Next was 1Oak, which is also in the Mirage. While the music was great, the dancefloor was tiny, surrounded by roped off seating. The only way to get a seat was to purchase bottle service. My friends and I really didnt enjoy this club. We left and went off to gamble, only to return to meet the bus.
As we got outside, apparently there were too many people for the bus, so we ended up in the party limo. Unlimited drinks in both bus and limo. This is where we met Vanessa. Vanessa is amazing and down to earth, but so much fun. She was limo hostess. As she handed out drinks she chatted with everyone. I would say there were about 15 of us and never once did anyone have an empty cup. She was the life of the party.
From there we went to the Paris casino for Chateau. Here is where this trip will go down as the most amazing birthday. Superbowl champ Richard Sherman was appearing there!!! When Vanessa told us, everyone in the limo, who were already pumped, sort of got into a tizzy. To get in and out of the club you had to go up 1 flight of stairs. Once we entered we were awed. The dance floor was quite spacious and the DJ was front and center. We ended up over to the side where Sherman was holding court. The music was great and Sherman was very fan friendly.
Back to the limo and onto Caesars palace to Pure. Pure was our last stop. We didnt enjoy Pure as much as the others. I chalk it up to being late. The floors were sticky, the bathroom was very dark. You could hardly see anything when in the stalls.
overall a fantastic night, we met great people and had an amazing time. I highly recommend Vegas Rockstar VIP.

Big thanks to Julia and Vanessa. You guys made my birthday so special.

1  Thank NYMoverNShaker
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My cousins and I reserved the party bus for my birthday and it was amazing! JULIA was a great host and made sure to keep the party live. She made sure that we knew the guidelines but stressed how important it was to live it up and have fun. I would definitely recommend her. As for the clubs itself, we were there at some of them pretty early so it wasn't as packed. By the time we reached the end of our second club and the party bus, the night couldn't be any better. Thanks again Vegas Rockstar.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had a blast of a time. VANESSA was very professional.When I come back to vegas I' m doing this again with Vanessa she's great

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Booked late, calling early Saturday to try and get eight people in tour. Lucky for us they got us in and we met an got the lowdown from Chris at Revolution in Mirage. Lounge was cool but with a tour of 140 people, we were the party. Left early to 1Oak which was popping. Long line to get in but we walked right in past waiting guests. Had a blast and jumped on the bus an enjoyed some free drinks (tip your hostess) on the party bus. Ride was fun but short and on to Chateau in Paris. Nice club. Back on the bus for more free drinks and end the night at Pure. Great night and great value. AVN weekend and Pure was 65 by itself so well worth it. Definitely will do again and again and again.